NASHUA, N.H., Sept. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Ektron, empowering organizations to fully realize their website's marketing and revenue-generating potential, today announced continued success within the non-profit sector. Multiple organizations, both regional and national, are leveraging Ektron's award-winning web content management (WCM), marketing optimization, and social collaboration and community software solutions to better articulate causes, engage with members and drive donation and charitable support.
Organizations including the American Heart Association, American Society of Civil Engineers, Arts Every Day, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Medical Group Management Association, Public Responsibility in Medicine and Research, Special Olympics, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, The California Endowment, Veterans of Foreign Wars and Virginia Museum of Fine Arts are deploying Ektron’s solutions across their organizations for a more dynamic, engaging website experience.
All non-profit organizations strive to effectively recruit and retain membership, reinforce their cause, demonstrate expertise and communicate their story to those visiting their websites. By connecting content to context, Ektron has helped non-profit institutions deliver dynamic web experiences and empower users, designers and developers to communicate to supporters about how they can make a difference. Ektron has enabled clients to better:
- Manage Brand: Effectively manage digital channels and online messaging. Target the right content to the right audience whether advocates, donors, volunteers or individuals interested in learning more.
- Connect with Members: Ektron provides a complete suite of social features that gives organizations the ability to deeply embrace relationships. Members become stakeholders, advocates and champions, raising awareness for the organization.
- Enable Multi-Lingual Capabilities: Bring together diverse groups of individuals, through Ektron localization capabilities.
- Increase Memberships and Donations: Ektron helps its customers deliver compelling experiences to their audiences through all digital channels -- including websites, mobile devices and social networks -- by using content to engage, drive memberships and further donation growth.
"Organizations in the non-profit sector often work with small IT teams which are tasked with many projects," said Tom Wentworth, chief marketing officer, Ektron. "Their executives are challenging staff to demonstrate with concrete numbers the impact their website has in reaching the non-profit's goals, whether that means an increase in donations or through membership. Ektron is successful with our customers because we empower organizations to fully-realize their website's marketing and revenue-generating potential by directly connecting content to revenue. On numerous occasions, we've been able to demonstrate an almost immediate ROI."
The following successes are a direct result of Ektron's leading-edge web content management, collaboration and community software and marketing optimization solutions:
- Veterans of Foreign Wars -- After the re-launch of its website VFW.org in October 2010, the organization experienced a 16 percent increase in site visits, a 56 percent increase in page views and an immediate increase in new member applications and inquiries (25 percent increase compared to the previous month).
- Special Olympics -- Devised a web strategy to drive online donations and increase awareness using Ektron's solution. Ektron's core content management features allow authors to frequently update content, pictures, videos and links on the site.
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts -- Since launching in April 2010, the VMFA site has achieved notable metrics including a 115 percent increase in site traffic, increased visitor usage and more than a doubling of the average time visitors spend on the site.
"From the outset, it was imperative that as demand for VFW programs and services grew, we needed to define ourselves to the public in a clear and concise manner," says Randi Law, VFW communications coordinator. "At the same time, we were looking for a system which would not only answer our immediate needs, but could scale with us, as we expanded our web presence over time. Ektron gave us a dynamic and extensive platform that's easy-to-use, empowering our developers and content authors alike. We've already achieved our initial goals and are now looking to the future, knowing Ektron can support all of our needs."
Ektron simplifies the creation, management and delivery of multi-channel customer experiences for global organizations that are looking to engage with customers online. Ektron speeds time-to-web, drives business outcomes and builds customer loyalty through software that powers corporate websites, intranet portals and social communities. Ektron helps its customers deliver compelling experiences to their audiences through all digital channels -- including websites, mobile devices and social networks -- by using content to engage consumers, drive business outcomes and further revenue growth. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, with offices in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom, Ektron has thousands of worldwide customers including: The Home Depot, Kodak, Microsoft, NASDAQ and National Health Services UK. For more information, please visit www.ektron.com, www.ektron.co.uk or www.ektron.com.au.