NEW YORK, July 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- North 6th Agency, Inc. (N6A), an award-winning communications agency based in New York City and Toronto, today announced the opening of its brand new office at 50 Greene Street in Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood.
The nearly 8,000 square foot office will serve as the headquarters for the N6A NYC operation, with N6A Toronto serving as the primary office for N6A employees based in Canada.
The N6A NYC office boasts a variety of features and amenities that are unique to N6A's culture, including:
- "Embrace the Pace" Stage: Named for the signature fast-paced work style of N6A, the #Embracethepace stage is on full display in N6A's new NYC headquarters. Overlooking the historic SoHo district of Manhattan, the stage will play host to Q&A sessions with media influencers, local artists, motivational speakers, and special guests.
- "Compete and Care" Lounge: N6A staff members can live and breathe N6A's "Compete and Care" company culture every day with a dedicated lounge that bears its name. The "Compete and Care" lounge features couches, video game consoles, hot and cold beverage stations, and a "Championship Wall" filled with prizes, trophies and awards from N6A's signature competitions and culture programs.
- "Start and End Strong" Reception: Happy hours, company outings and special events will be hosted in N6A's "Start and End Strong" reception area, which includes open space overlooking Greene Street with picturesque views of one of the most beautiful blocks in SoHo.
- Media Lounge: N6A staff members have access to a media lounge with couches, big screen TVs, lounge chairs and table seating so they can capitalize on breaking news in real-time for N6A clients or simply work in comfort throughout the day.
- N6A Café: Custom built bar and café area with mounted iPad stations, snack dispensers, beverage machines, and countertop seating for the N6A staff to enjoy refreshments throughout the day. Every Thursday the N6A Café transforms into the centerpiece of the office for N6A's complimentary company-wide catered lunches, an N6A tradition since its inception in 2010.
The N6A NYC office also includes multiple conference rooms, executive offices, high-end lighting, garden view breakout rooms and private work stations.
"We set out to build a true home field advantage in our headquarters office, and we believe that's what we've accomplished," said Matt Rizzetta, President and CEO of N6A. "We're proud to give our staff, our clients and everyone in the N6A family a place that they can call home, and one with the energy, comfort, and warmth that N6A represents."
For more information on N6A please visit www.n6a.com, or www.competeandcare.com to learn more about N6A's "Compete and Care" culture and perks programs. Follow N6A on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, and click on this video, and click on this video to learn more about N6A's roots.
ABOUT NORTH 6TH AGENCY, INC. (N6A):
North 6th Agency, Inc. (N6A) is an award-winning brand communications agency based in the heart of SoHo in New York City with additional offices in Toronto. N6A's culture and atmosphere has been lauded as one of the most rewarding, collaborative and unique in the agency world.
The pillars of the N6A work experience are based on the six taglines that greet staff members on the walls of N6A each day, and the motivating stories behind them: 'Compete & Care', 'Embrace the Pace', 'I Was Wrong', 'Championship Months', 'Start & End Strong', and 'N6Accountability'.
N6A has been awarded several prestigious industry recognitions, including the #1 Fastest-Growing Firm ranking in O'Dwyer's in 2016, NY Observer Power Agency List, Summit International Award, PR News Marketing and PR Leader of the Year, and has been selected as one of the "coolest spaces at the hottest PR firms" by the New York Observer.
North 6th Agency, Inc. (N6A)
SOURCE North 6th Agency