DUBLIN, July 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "North America Home Security System Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America home security system market reached a value of US$ 3.9 Billion in 2017, exhibiting a CAGR of 23% during 2010-2017.
One of the primary factors catalysing the growth of the North America home security system market is the evolution of new and improved system technologies. Increasing research and development has paved way for internet of things, remote monitoring as well as home automation.
Moreover, the revival of constructional activities, particularly in the residential sector, acts as another factor facilitating the demand for home security systems. Improving network infrastructure coupled with broadband and internet penetration has further been proactive in maintaining the market growth.
Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 12.11 Billion by 2023, registering a CAGR of 20.1% during 2018-2023.
- Based on integration, the market has been segmented as self-contained systems and non-integrated systems. Currently, integrated systems dominate the market, holding the largest share.
- On the basis of type of installation, professionally installed security systems represent the leading segment, followed by the DIY security systems.
- On the basis of panel type, wireless panels are the most popular product type in the home security systems market, followed by hybrid panels, hardwired panels and alarm panels.
- Based on the sensor type, the market is segmented into wired sensors and wireless sensors. Amongst these, wireless sensors dominate the home security systems market.
- The market is further bifurcated on the basis of communication modules wherein professional monitored security systems account for the largest share, followed by self-monitored security systems.
- On the basis of equipment type, video surveillance represents the leading segment, followed by intruder alarms, electronic locks, fire sprinklers and extinguishers, and others.
- Based on residential type, the market is classified into independent homes, condominiums and apartments. Presently, independent homes are the largest segment.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 North America Home Security System Market: Industry Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Integration
7 Market Breakup by Type of Installation
8 Market Breakup by Panel Type
9 Market Breakup by Sensor Type
10 Market Breakup by Communication Module
11 Market Break up by Equipment Type
12 Market Break up by Residence Type
13 Market Breakup by Region
14 Video Surveillance Systems Manufacturing Process
15 Competitive Landscape
16 Key Player Profiles
- ADT Security
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnj59w/north_america?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets