DUBLIN, June 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Sports Nutrition Market (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
People are getting more concern about their health and food. One of the biggest trends in U.S. is the healthy eating. As per the statics, more than half of the U.S consumers reported that they always trying to eat healthy food. It is also recorded that people prefer restaurants that provides healthy options on their menu. In addition to this, young population is becoming more health conscious. As per the survey, 60,000 consumers in more than 60 nations revealed that younger consumer are more concerned about their health and diet plans.
Sports supplements are marketed in the form of capsules, pills, and powders and the major categories are weight gainers, muscle builders, performance enhancers, and meal replacement powders. Meal replacement powders have gained prominence among the women, especially for weight loss and weight management reasons. Growing number of health clubs and fitness centers have further added to the market potential. Protein and carbohydrate bars have a relatively higher market penetration in the developed markets, as compared to developing regions.
Scope of the Report
- The market for sports nutrition is segmented based on product types, users, distribution channels, and country.
- Based on product types, it is segmented into protein powder, ISO drink powder, capsule/tablets (creatine, BCAA and others), supplement powder, RTD protein drinks, ISO & other sports drinks, carbohydrate drinks, protein bars, carbohydrate/energy bars and other supplements.
- ISO drinks segment has shown significant growth rate due to innovative product launches, and marketing tactics used by manufacturers.
- Based on Country, the market is segmented into U.S, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key market players profiled in the report are:
- The Coca Cola Company
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Glanbia. Plc
- Post Holdings, Inc.
- Clif Bar & Company
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Abbott Laboratories
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. North America Sports Nutrition Market
5. North America Sports Nutrition Market by Users
6. North America Sports Nutrition Market by Product Type
7. North America Sports Nutrition Market by Country
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vkv2gx/north_america
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-america-sports-nutrition-market-report-2017---research-and-markets-300467129.html
SOURCE Research and Markets