VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, August 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
According to the latest report published by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global food waste management market is poised to increase at a CAGR of the 6.3% during the forecast period (2017-2027). Factors such as rapid rate of industrialisation, emergence of new markets for food waste management, and greater importance to innovation and R&D for developing efficient food waste management systems are expected to make a cumulative impact on the future prospect of the market. Moreover, in an effort to control food wastage, governments in many countries are now enforcing stringent laws on excessive food waste. In recent years, the participation of small and medium enterprises in the global food waste management market has escalated to a significant extent owing to increasing demand for streamlining food waste management procedures.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2749
Some of the leading companies profiled in the FMI's report include Waste Management, Inc, Advanced Disposal Services, Inc., Republic Services, Inc., Waste Connections Inc., Clean Harbors, Inc., Stericycle, Inc., FCC Environment Ltd., CT Environmental Group Ltd., Veolia Environnement SA, Recology Inc, OzHarvest Ltd., Boulder Food Rescue, Boston Area Gleaners, Inc. Amp Your Good LLC, The Sustainable Restaurant Association Ltd., 412 Food Rescue, Caritas Corporation, City Harvest Ltd., ExtraFood.org and Global Feedback Ltd. By emphasising on the development of innovative technologies, many of the companies are trying to expand their operations in several parts of the world. In addition, companies are increasingly targeting the rural areas as they still lack efficient food waste management systems or solutions. At the same time, automation and systemic segregation of food waste at source including industrial, commercial, and residential are likely to play an important part in streamlining food waste management.
North America at the Forefront of the Global Food Waste Management Market
Among all the regions, the food waste market in North America currently holds the top position. The federal government in the U.S. is promoting the construction of composting facility across the country. By the 2017-end, the region is projected to account for 36.1% value share of the global market. Meanwhile, both Western Europe and Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) are expected to remain the two other lucrative markets for food waste management over 2027.
Preview Analysis on Global Food Waste Management Market Segmentation By Services - Collection, Landfill, Transfer, Recycling, Others; By Waste Type - Food Production Waste(Agricultural Produce Wastes(Fruit and Vegetable Waste, Staple Grain Waste)), Poultry, Fish and Meat Wastes, Food Processing Waste, Distribution and Supply Chain Waste, Retail Waste, Consumption Waste(Household Food Waste, Food Services, Hospitality and Institutional Waste); By End Use - Animal Feed, Fertilizer, Renewable Energy and Biofuels, Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/food-waste-management-market
Key Excerpts from the Report Include
- Based on end use, the majority of the food waste produced in the world is used as animal feed. Towards the end of 2027, the animal feed end use segment is expected to account for more than 42% share of the global market in terms of revenue.
- By waste type, the amount of waste that is generated while food processing is significantly high. The food processing wastes segment is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period, accounting for a revenue share of 41% by 2027.
- By service, the prevention segment is expected to remain dominant in 2017 and beyond. By 2027-end, this segment is expected to command for more than 55.3% revenue share of the market.
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Protein Hydrolysate Ingredients Market Segmentation By Ingredient Type - Milk Protein Hydrolysate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Casein Protein Hydrolysate, Meat Protein Hydrolysate; By Product Form - Powder, Liquid, Bar; By Application - Infant Formula, Clinical Nutrition, Sports & Slimming Food: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/protein-hydrolysate-ingredient-market
- Food Additives Market Segmentation By Product Type - Acidity Regulators, Colourants, Emulsifiers, Enzymes, Hydrocolloids, Flavouring Agents, Preservatives and Sweeteners; By Source - Natural and Synthetic; By Application - Bakery & Confectionery, Dairy & Frozen Desserts, Snacks & Convenience Food, Beverages, Meat & Poultry Products, Others (Sauces, Soups and Baby Food): http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/food-additives-market
- Animal Feed Additives Market Segmentation by Product - Vitamins, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Antibiotics, Acidifiers, Antioxidants, Binders, Minerals, Others; By Livestock - Swine, Poultry, Cattle, Aquaculture: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/animal-feed-additives-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Food and Beverages Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): +44(0)20-7692-8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
FMI Blog: http://www.fmiblog.com/
SOURCE Future Market Insights