LONDON, April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The North American Radiology Information systems market is estimated to register a CAGR of 7.9% between 2014 and 2019. The U.S. holds the largest share in the Radiology information systems market. In this region, Canada is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
In this report, the North American Radiology Information Systems market has been classified on the basis of product types, components, deployments, and end-users. The product type segment is divided into standalone RIS and integrated RIS. Based on components, the market is classified into hardware, software, and services. On the basis of deployments, the market is segmented into on premise, web-based, and cloud-based RIS. The end-users segment includes office-based physicians, hospitals, emergency healthcare service providers, and other end- users.
Increasing adoption of RIS technologies, rising ageing population, rise in incidences of various chronic disorders, and increasing need to shift towards integrated healthcare systems are driving the growth of this market.
As of 2014, the North American radiology information systems market was largely dominated by Cerner Corporation, McKesson Corporation, GE Healthcare, and Siemens Healthcare.
New product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are the key strategies adopted by most of the market players to achieve growth in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the radiology information systems market, regulatory policies in different countries, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on RIS offered by the top market players.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various RIS technologies across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the radiology information systems market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading market players.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2827293/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48