LONDON, March 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Leading North American ship operators, ports, and oil and gas companies are due to speak at the first ever LNG Bunkering Summit North America, a unique two-day industry event providing a 360 degree perspective aligning the business case for all parties.
The conference, hosted by Oil & Gas IQ - a division of global events company IQPC - will be a unique opportunity for leaders from ports, ship operators, oil and gas companies, LNG producers, bunkering companies, regulatory bodies and technology providers to discuss the opportunities and hurdles facing the development of LNG bunkering in North America.
"The unbiased nature of the agenda is perfect for stakeholders looking to invest, from ports to ship operators. Developed to educate those with an interest in the opportunities for LNG as a marine fuel, this is the ideal platform to get a rounded perspective while connecting with LNG leaders." - Carly Greene, Summit Director
Industry leaders contributing to the discussion include:
- Ken Smith, Asst. Division Chief & General Engineer, Commandant (CG-OES-2), U.S. Coast Guard
- Mark Bell , General Manager, Society for Gas as a Marine Fuel
- David C. Stubbs, Director, Properties and Environmental Compliance, JAXPORT
- Mark Grist, Senior Manager, Business Development, Fortis BC
- Peter Harrison, Associate Vice President and Multimodal Practice Leader, CPCS
- Matt Jackson, Vice President of Business Development, Crowley Petroleum
- Ankie Janssen, Business Developer Gas and Power, Port of Rotterdam
- Peter Keller, Executive Vice President, Tote Inc.
- Keith Meyer, CEO, LNG America and LNG Central
- Alicia Milner, President, CNGVA
- Renee Moilanen, Environmental Planning Division, Port of Long Beach
- David Vincent, MBA, M.Sc., Développement des affaires, Gaz Métro
- Capt Doug Brown, LNG/Marine Adviser, Poten & Partners Inc
The LNG Bunkering Summit North America will take place on 2nd - 4th June 2014 at the Renaissance by Marriot, Vancouver, Canada. Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at http://www.lngbunkeringnorthamerica.com/news, call +44 (0)20 7036 1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Nishkala Thiru at Nishkala.Thiru@iqpc.co.uk
SOURCE Oil & Gas IQ