IRVING, Texas, Nov. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Novation, the leading health care services company, announces that its Group Buys for the fourth period of 2014 are currently in progress. This period's Group Buys are effective through Dec. 31 in most categories.
Novation's Group Buys provide significant savings and value-added benefits to the participating members of VHA Inc., UHC, Children's Hospital Association and Provista by combining member purchasing volume to maximize savings opportunities. In addition to price, Novation's Group Buys often provide value in the form of incremental payment terms, reduced or free shipping, extended delivery terms, multimodality discounts, financing options and service discounts.
Participating members can achieve up to 72 percent savings on capital equipment across 31 categories through the following Group Buys:
- Acute Care and Long-Term Care Beds
- Anesthesia Machines (ends Dec. 19)
- Angiography/Cardiovascular Systems
- Bone Mineral Densitometry Systems
- Cleaning and Decontamination Equipment
- Computed Tomography (CT) Equipment
- Electrophysiology Products and Accessories
- Endoscopy Equipment
- Environmental Services
- Exam Room Equipment
- General Radiography Systems
- General Radiography Systems
- Hospital Grade Televisions
- Lab Distribution Incubators
- Low-Temperature Sterilizers
- Meal Delivery Systems
- Mobile Fluoroscopy/C-arm Systems
- MRI Equipment
- Nuclear Medicine Cameras
- O.R. Lights, Columns, Booms and Communications Systems
- O.R. Tables and Accessories
- Pain Management/RF Lesioning
- Patient Monitors (ends Dec. 19)
- PET-CT Systems
- Radiology/Fluoroscopy Systems
- Steam Sterilizers
- Ultrasound Systems
- Vascular Imaging Systems
- Warming Cabinets
- X-Ray Equipment
These products are available through agreements awarded to the following suppliers:
- Cardinal Health
- Carestream Health Inc.
- Christie Medical Holdings Inc.
- Dinex International Inc.
- Draeger Medical Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- MDM Commercial Enterprises
- Midmark Corp.
- National Healthcare Distributors Inc. (NHD)
- NOVAPLUS® Clean Harbors Environmental Services Inc.
- Siemens Medical Solutions USA Inc.
- St. Jude Medical
- Steris Corp.
- Stryker Sales Corp. Inc.
"With the majority of providers we serve seeking to cut operating expenses dramatically, it's important that we remain sharply focused on lowering costs on the critical capital equipment they need to deliver high-quality care. We are pleased that our fourth quarter Group Buys offer member hospitals significant savings across a range of key categories," said Mike Clemens, Novation Vice President, Sourcing Operations, Capital, Construction and Imaging.
Since their inception in 2005, Novation's Group Buys have saved members more than $757 million on more than 45 major categories. In addition, members have purchased more than $3.4 billion through Group Buys since 2005.
About Novation, Recipient of the Ethisphere Institute's Ethics Inside Certification
Novation is the nation's leading health care services company, focused on revolutionizing operational performance for more than 100,000 members and affiliates of VHA Inc., UHC, Children's Hospital Association and Provista LLC. Novation's progressive approach to cost performance, data and intelligence, and integrated advisory solutions helps health care providers envision and advance new models of cost-effective, high-quality care. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Novation is committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior and twice has been honored with the Ethisphere Institute's coveted Ethics Inside® Certification, and has been named three years consecutively to Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies list. To learn more about Novation, please visit novationco.com and follow @NovationNews on Twitter.