LAS VEGAS, Jan. 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Boundary-breaking musical performances, towering seafood displays and the world's finest cuts of meat greet guests dining fountain-side at The Mayfair Supper Club, which opened at Bellagio Resort & Casino on New Year's Eve.
Experience the interactive Multimedia News Release here:
Captivating guests with live entertainment, surprise performances and a coveted location overlooking the iconic Bellagio Fountains, The Mayfair evolves from a swinging prohibition-era jazz club to a late-night dance party. Guests are transported to the glamorous supper club world of yesteryear when music and cuisine intertwined in an all-night destination.
Through a multi-act production by No Ceilings Entertainment and its creative team, The Mayfair defies typical dinner service with not only live music, but immersive, full-scale productions on stage and throughout the restaurant that make guests feel the show all around them.
"Supper clubs of the mid-1900s were the foundation for our country's best artists and cuisine, which The Mayfair celebrates and modernizes for the 20s of today," said MGM Resorts International President of Events and Nightlife Sean Christie. "Combined with spectacular entertainment overlooking unrivaled views of the Bellagio Fountains, The Mayfair delivers an experience that can't be found anywhere else in the world."
The stunning space by London and New York-based Martin Brudnizki Design Studios draws inspiration from the whirlwind glamour of old Vegas and Hollywood, and The Mayfair's waterfront locale. Guests are brought into a world inspired by mythology and tales of Neptune with elements such as a statement bar with a sea-green Murano glass canopy, coral-inspired wall lights, scalloped-edge banquettes, and a ceramic shell wall. Textures and colors are richly layered to create a decadent and sophisticated backdrop for an evening of dining and dancing.
A Glimpse into The Mayfair
- Menu. Indulgent appetizers kick off the night starting with the Wagyu Handroll with Caviar layered with horseradish cream, tonkatsu sauce and a glittering gold leaf. Headlining the evening are quintessential American entrees prepared tableside like the Mishima Farms Wagyu Prime Rib, which is slow roasted for seven hours. The Mayfair's curtain call features whimsical delights and visual extravaganzas exemplified by The CIGAR, an edible chocolate and hazelnut cigar showpiece that arrives hickory-smoked under a glass cloche.
- Cocktails. The Mayfair introduces theatricality to American paradigm cocktails such as the Lemon Drop, topped with a citrus bubble that pops and releases scents enhancing the flavors of the drink. Additionally, four champagne cocktails are served with a split of Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne to keep the libation flowing, such as the Julep made with Hennessy VSOP, apple cider syrup, burnt cinnamon and mint.
- Nightly Entertainment. Entertainment evolves throughout the evening and the week to deliver new experiences for guests each time they visit. Dinner service begins with a world-class pianist filling the venue. As the sun sets, the energy rises with performances reminiscent of the showroom era of Las Vegas entertainment. The Mayfair's lead vocalists transport guests back through history with a multi-piece band to dazzle diners. As the evening continues, The Mayfair explodes with performances that immerse guests in the rule-breaking era of prohibition supper clubs with every performer, bartender and waiter joining the production.
- Mayfair After Dark (Friday-Saturday from 11 p.m. – 3 a.m.). As the curtains close on traditional dinner hours, the vibe shifts for a fresh take on Las Vegas nightlife. Live musical acts and performances illuminate the evening for an all-night dance party. A late-night dinner menu featuring a variety of delicious offerings from steak and sushi to salads and desserts is available until 2 a.m. .
- Jazz Sundays. Every Sunday night, the Jazz Age reigns supreme. During Jazz Sundays, The Mayfair's band and vocalists serenade the dining room with original versions from the Great American Songbook, perfectly paired with the restaurant's contemporary take on American classic cuisine.
- Creative Team. Along with No Ceilings founders Dennis Jauch, Kim Willecke and Phil Shaw, The Mayfair creative team includes Musical Director Jean-Francois Thibeault; Choreographer Dana Foglia; Costume Designer Charlie Le Mindu; Script Writers Nicky and Laetitia Dewhurst; and Makeup Artist Romero Jennings, Director of Makeup at M.A.C. Cosmetics.
The Mayfair Supper Club is open Sunday through Thursday from 5 p.m. until midnight, and Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. until 3 a.m. For more information, please visit The Mayfair Supper Club's website.
Inspired by the beautiful villages of Europe, the AAA Five Diamond Bellagio Resort & Casino overlooks a Mediterranean-blue, 8 ½-acre lake in which fountains perform a magnificent aquatic ballet. Award-winning dining, a world-class art gallery, the exquisite Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, the stunning performance of "O" by Cirque du Soleil, the immersive dining and entertainment destination The Mayfair Supper Club, a sumptuous spa and salon and exclusive luxury shopping all work together to compose the symphony that is Bellagio. Bellagio is owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit bellagio.com, call toll free at (888) 987-6667 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE MGM Resorts International