BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Sept. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NRPR Group LLC (NRPR), Beverly Hills' premier public relations, social media marketing and strategic positioning agency founded by seasoned PR veteran Nicole Rodrigues, is thrilled to announce its biggest quarter in company history with major additions to its rapidly growing client roster.
"It's such a great feeling to see how much our agency has grown since we hit our two year mark," said Rodrigues. "Adding so many amazing names, especially a digital entertainment pioneer like MobiTV, which is a company I hold near and dear to my heart, since I was originally hired over ten years ago to be their in-house PR Manager. It's amazing how things are coming full circle and we're growing our family of clients while not only reaching our goals, but surpassing them with flying colors. The team can't wait to keep going strong with this momentum and we look forward to growing even more before end of year."
The newest brands to sign with NRPR Group include:
- MobiTV: MobiTV is a video delivery solutions pioneer committed to making the live and on-demand entertainment experience better in-home, in-hand and everywhere in between.
- The Luxury Network Los Angeles: The world's leading luxury affinity marketing group, The Luxury Network is a private membership club established in luxury capitals around the world aiming to facilitate co-operation and new business development between top-end companies. The Los Angeles headquarters represent clients such as Aston Martin, Porsche Design, Montage Beverly Hills, Crystal Cruises, and many more.
- XTremeVideo: XTremeVideo discovers, develops, supports and inspires independent creators around the world who capture and document the culture, locations and stories of extreme activities. This is NRPR Group's first ever Multi Channel Network client.
- Bruce Cardenas: Bruce Cardenas is the Chief Communications Officer of one of our favorite brands, Quest Nutrition. Bruce is the true embodiment of what Quest Nutrition stands for, and the team looks forward to sharing Bruce's story as a hands-on executive and marketing guru who knows what it takes to get the job done.
- Glasshouse: Glasshouse provides high quality preventative maintenance services for your most valuable investment: your home. Simply put, Glasshouse provides modern home care for modern homeowners.
- Volt Connection: Volt Connection is a stylish and classy dating service helping members from age 30-70 connect with other single professionals in a comfortable, no pressure atmosphere. Volt's goal is to bring together two people who are so well connected, it's electrifying.
- MyLücke: MyLücke is a private parking network that connects people who have vacant and available parking places with people who need to park. With MyLücke, you can wave goodbye to high valet fees and leave the street parking behind!
Team NRPR is incredibly excited to have each of these clients join its ever growing family, and has already secured coverage across the board in outlets such as Forbes, Multichannel News, Time Out Los Angeles, and many more!
"We're all about good energy here at NRPR Group, and we love working with the best of the best. Our new clients are just that," said Rodrigues. "Each brings so much passion, creativity and dedication to the work they do in their industries. We're excited to be the ones that get to tell their stories."
In addition to celebrating its massive growth, NRPR Group is also excited to announce it was chosen as one of five Honorable Mention Award recipients by PR Daily for its exceptional work in executive visibility with client Patch of Land. NRPR Group was chosen for this honor for its ability to not only help the company get recognized for its hard work and innovation within the real estate crowdfunding industry, but by successfully focusing on promoting Patch of Land's contributions back to the community and its strong team of executives who had powerful stories to tell as well.
"We're storytellers and creative thinkers, and to be recognized by PR Daily for our work helping Patch of Land's executives earn the visibility they deserve really is the cherry on top of an amazing few months." said Rodrigues. "In one year, we got them more than 400 press hits, and more than 30% of those were thought leadership pieces from Patch of Land's executive bench. They're some of the best and brightest in their industry, so to get them that level of exposure after starting relatively unknown, it shows that we know what we're doing, and that the way we do things gets results."
About NRPR Group LLC:
NRPR Group is not your typical public relations and social media marketing agency. We're an award-winning strategic positioning firm with a talented group of hybrid publicists, content creators, strategic marketers, and creative minds. We're changing the PR game and our clients are reaping the rewards. We're passionate about bridging the gaps between multiple elements of the entertainment industry, including talent, television, film, sports and music; with clients in the technology and lifestyle industries. We cater to companies of any size. From startup to grown up, we help companies reach their business objectives through our creative services. For more information, visit http://nrprgroup.com/ and/or NRPR Group on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
SOURCE NRPR Group LLC