SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NSFOCUS announced today that its Anti-DDoS System (ADS) has been selected as a silver winner in the 11th Annual 2015 Info Security Global Excellence Awards. The ADS NS5-8000 was acknowledged in the Security Hardware Product category. To learn more, visit http://en.nsfocus.com/2012/ads_pro_0809/26.html.
The award-winning ADS 8000 provides leading DDoS protection through multi-algorithmic threat mitigation technology and flexible deployments, helping to block attacks effectively while ensuring the normal transmission of legitimate traffic.
- Precise mitigation and up-to-the-minute protection
- Optimized DDoS behavior statistics, reputation mechanisms and mitigation algorithms targeted at new botnet-based DDoS attacks to provide a granular and precise DDoS mitigation technique
- Continuous software upgrades to defend against newly discovered threats and provide integrated protection for both software and hardware
- NSFOCUS 24/7 rapid-response security teams deliver continuous service availability to end-users
- Ease of management
- Single-pane-of-glass, centralized management device console enhances the mitigation scalability for either a single cluster at a single point or multi-clusters deployed around the world
- Automatically adjusts defense levels and alert policies to match the variations and business characteristics of individual companies and their security operations teams
Rishi Agarwal, director of product marketing and chief evangelist, NSFOCUS, said:
"Our customers are faced with greater DDoS threats today than ever before. To stem the tide of these attacks, enterprises, hosting providers and ISPs must have a DDoS mitigation plan that goes beyond the traditional network security solution. This award affirms our commitment to provide a robust, purpose-built, carrier-grade DDoS appliance that enables our customers to maintain business continuity and peace of mind."
NSFOCUS, Inc. is a global provider of distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation solutions and services. Founded in 2000, the company provides enterprise-level, carrier-grade solutions and services for DDoS mitigation, Web security and enterprise-level network security. With more than a decade of experience in DDoS research and development and mitigation, NSFOCUS has helped customers around the world maintain high levels of Internet security, website uptime and business operations to ensure that their online systems remain available. For more information, visit www.nsfocus.com.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.