HERNDON, Va., Aug. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Global technology company Nuix will showcase another year of ongoing eDiscovery innovation at ILTACON 2016.
"Technology never stands still and the legal industry must constantly innovate to stay ahead of emerging trends," said Eddie Sheehy, CEO of Nuix. "We've responded with new products, capabilities, technology partnerships, and integrations to ensure our customers can stay at the top of their game. We're not just powering the eDiscovery industry for today, we're also shaping tomorrow."
During 2016 Nuix has extended its eDiscovery suite with:
- Nuix Voice Powered by Voci, a speech-to-text engine that allows customers to discover previously inaccessible recorded speech content at up to 200 times the speed of manual transcription
- Nuix Legal Hold, a behind-the-firewall data preservation solution that will soon be integrated with Nuix Director workflow automation and the Nuix Collection suite
- Version 7 of Nuix Web Review & Analytics, its award-winning early case assessment product, which includes a completely new interface
- Version 7 of its flagship eDiscovery platform, which gives customers the option to use ElasticSearch as their back-end database for case files and massively expands the flexibility and scalability of Nuix solutions
- Nuix Management Console, a framework for scaling the power of Nuix across large production environments.
"We have responded to customers who want flexibility in their eDiscovery process by integrating with a variety of on-premises and cloud-based linear review platforms," Sheehy said. "We're also proud that the industry continues to recognize our efforts, such as the recent Australian Business Awards for Technology Innovation and Software Innovation for Nuix Web Review & Analytics, our fastest growing product."
Nuix is also helping to shape discussions on the future of eDiscovery. The recently published white paper "Collaborating in the Cloud: eDiscovery Risks and Opportunities" by Nuix's Angela Bunting and Scott Cohen from Winston & Strawn LLP examines the emerging challenges of data from cloud services, mobile apps, and online collaboration tools such as Slack. The paper discusses how the discovery process can include these sources, which are increasingly becoming discoverable but are often "shadow IT" outside the control of the organization's IT department.
Nuix also recognizes the importance of cybersecurity to legal firms and service providers that hold large volumes of sensitive and high-value client data which are a target for external and insider breaches. The company now offers cybersecurity consulting services and will release a series of Nuix Insight security products through the rest of 2016.
"We often hear from firms who tells us they're super secure and nobody can crack their defensive measures but they need someone to do penetration testing for compliance purposes," said Sheehy. "Typically our testers find a way into their systems within a couple of hours. Protecting clients' data is a serious business and we're here to help."
Nuix (www.nuix.com) protects, informs, and empowers society in the knowledge age. Leading organizations around the world turn to Nuix when they need fast, accurate answers for investigation, cybersecurity incident response, insider threats, litigation, regulation, privacy, risk management, and other essential challenges.