AUSTIN, Texas, May 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Parking technology solutions provider NuPark today announced Scout, the next generation of its open, cloud-based smart parking management platform. The new version will allow parking professionals to gain greater efficiency, access, and unprecedented visibility into their parking operations. The Scout platform combines a highly configurable and friendly user interface with advanced, real-time visual monitoring and analytics. The platform is backed by an experienced team providing an unrivaled level of customer support.
Designed and built by parking professionals, NuPark's Scout platform integrates new capabilities including a redesigned HTML5-based user interface, new intelligence, and powerful dashboards. The dashboards provide graphic representations of parking information with fast and easy drill-down capabilities to offer a friendlier user experience and actionable insight into every aspect of a parking operation.
"The new Scout platform represents the next step in our ultimate mission to provide innovative technology with unrivaled customer service to improve the lives of parking professionals," said Kevin Uhlenhaker, CEO and Co-Founder at NuPark. "With this smart parking management platform, parking professionals can now quickly and efficiently offer more convenient options to their customers and more easily make everyday decisions based on real-time data."
Scout offers customer experience and access enhancements, with new features that empower parking professionals:
- Access From Any Device: The newly redesigned responsive HTML5 interface is 50% faster than the previous platform version and allows parking professionals to get anywhere, anytime access to the full functionality of the NuPark solution. Parking management users can now view data and control parking operations in real time from any location, any device, and at any time using a secure Web browser. The improved flexibility and responsiveness help operators make more informed decisions.
- Fully Integrated LPR Data: The new Scout platform expands the existing License Plate Recognition (LPR) capabilities of the current solution. The new fully integrated platform includes improved LPR data visualizations, integrated parker connected LPR data, and enhanced LPR-based utilization and directed parker communication.
- Built-In Analytics Package: The Scout platform includes a full-featured parking analytics package. By analyzing data from both the NuPark and third-party systems, users can gain valuable insight into how parking is being utilized, impacts of operational changes, and predictions about future demand and usage. Moreover, the platform is flexible enough to help answer the unique questions facing any parking organization.
- Industry-Leading Third-Party Systems Integration: NuPark's Scout platform allows customers to easily connect all their third-party software and hardware platforms to create one fully integrated system. Built on the principles of open parking platforms, Scout currently integrates with more than 40 systems, including: multi-space meters, PARCS, credit card, court, student records, HR, and finance systems. With new integrations added regularly, operators will always get the data they need with the system flexibility they want.
- Expanded User Configuration for a More Personalized Experience: NuPark has enhanced its system with additional personalization to allow users quick access to the information they need to make decisions. Users can individually customize the way they see and interact with the platform by adjusting menu location, system colors, and text size.
Pricing and Availability
Upgrading to Scout and any necessary remote training is included in all current NuPark subscriptions. Scout is fully backwards compatible with the existing solution and will allow customers to run both systems simultaneously during upgrade and training to ensure a smooth transition. The Scout platform will be available to current customers in June.
NuPark will showcase the Scout management platform during the International Parking Institute Conference & Expo from May 21-24, 2017 in New Orleans, LA at their exhibit booth #943.
NuPark provides the leading smart parking management platform designed to help parking professionals deliver amazing and convenient parking experiences. With over 245 years of combined team experience, NuPark is built by parking professionals, for parking professionals and is setting the bar for innovation and customer service in the parking industry. Its open, cloud-based solution streamlines and automates the process of managing, selling, and enforcing parking. By integrating license plate recognition (LPR) technology, real-time data access and syncing, electronic permitting, payments, citations, and appeals into one platform, NuPark more efficiently optimizes all aspects of a complex parking operation. Headquartered in Cedar Park, TX, NuPark serves as a trusted provider with customers in a variety of industries including higher education, municipalities, private operations, health care, commercial real estate, retail establishments, and transit authorities across the country. Contact NuPark for more information at www.nupark.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nupark-introduces-next-generation-smart-parking-management-platform-300456986.html