NEW YORK, Dec. 22, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- OfferMobi, the first US-based performance marketing ad network for mobile advertising campaigns (Mobile CPA), today announced several of the milestone achievements the company has achieved since its launch in April 2010.
Among the most notable milestones that OfferMobi has achieved during their first year in the mobile advertising space include:
- Publisher Growth: OfferMobi has added over 8,500 publishers in the past eight months since launch. This is a key success metric for the company and includes leading mobile web publishers and app developers that are monetizing their ad inventory with offers from the OfferMobi network.
- Client Growth: Impressive expansion throughout their network is another milestone that has distinguished OfferMobi from its competitors, with 60 plus Mobile Advertisers live in just a few short months. Clients include CUnet, FlirtyMob, MobiTrans, and many other leading players. The conversion rate for client campaigns have increased by 250 percent over the past quarter.
- Clicks Growth: Over the past year, the amount of clicks on the OfferMobi network has increased to over 3 million clicks on a monthly basis. The company's offers are running across 650 Million ad impressions each month. As OfferMobi moves into the first quarter of 2011, the company is on track to reach 1 billion monthly ad impressions served to their clients.
- Vertical Expansion: OfferMobi has also expanded its reach to service customers in several verticals, increasing its client base in the education industry, as well as in the dating sector and in the entertainment space, and financial services, among other verticals.
- Industry Leadership/Recognition: As the first U.S.-based mobile performance advertising network, OfferMobi has been recognized for their groundbreaking business model in several publications including being featured in Investor's Business Daily, Yahoo! News, MediaPost, Mobile Marketer, and hundreds of other influential media outlets. They have also exhibited at some of the largest mobile and online advertising events of the year including Ad:Tech, Affiliate Summit, and Digiday Mobile, and sponsored events such as MMA's Mobile Marketing Forum and DMA's Mobile Marketing & Media Conference.
"The growth we've been able to achieve in our launch year is further validation of the demand for our first-of-a-kind Cost-per-Action mobile advertising model," said Mark Roth, OfferMobi CEO. "As we move into the future, we look to continue evolving and optimizing our performance advertising platform for our clients to derive maximum ROI from their mobile campaigns, and to present new opportunities for them within the mobile marketing ecosystem.
For more information on OfferMobi, including a listing of customers, service offerings and recent company news, visit www.OfferMobi.com.
OfferMobi is the first USA-based mobile affiliate network. Launched in early 2010, OfferMobi has amassed a loyal following of over 8,500 mobile publishers who are seeking performance based commissions from ad campaigns they can run in mobile advertising channels. OfferMobi acts as both a mobile agency and a performance based network for advertisers who wish to promote their mobile enabled website, App, or click to call/pay per call campaign. OfferMobi works with mobile publishers who own well-travelled mobile destinations, popular app owners and other mobile ad networks to increase the revenue they earn from their mobile ad inventories on a performance basis.