NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- OfferMobi, the first and leading US-based performance marketing network for mobile advertising campaigns, today announced the Beta of the OfferMobi App Discovery Network™, a Non-Incentivized CPI (Cost Per Install) platform to drive high quality customers who install and actively participate in apps. The Beta is open for developers to register today for 50 free installs of their iPhone and iPad apps. OfferMobi is also adding Android support later this quarter.
As hundreds of new iPhone and iPad and other Smartphone apps launch daily, the online app market is highly competitive. With the Beta launch of its App Discovery Network™ - OfferMobi is seeking to solve the biggest problem for developers in the industry today – getting attention and high quality installs of their apps.
A recent method being used by app developers today is Incentivized CPI (Cost Per Install), where users are offered virtual currency (i.e. gold coins to be used in a game, a new level upgrade) in exchange for installing an app. There are several issues around Incentivized CPI including:
- Users are not really interested in the app but just want the 'gold coins'
- Low Value / No Value users who often never use and / or quickly delete the app
- The benefit of increased App Store rankings are short lived as the apps often fall out of the Top 25 Charts very quickly, without the benefit of "real" users.
- Users may leave negative reviews such as "thanks for the coins – I deleted your app!"
Unlike existing Incentivized CPI players, the OfferMobi platform is non-incentivized and focuses on real, high-quality users who are actually interested in installing and intend to use your apps. Customers first review publishers' material, and then install the app allowing for sustained usage and participation.
Some of the most notable features and benefits of the OfferMobi App Discovery Network™ include:
- 100% Performance Based: The network focuses on CPI (Cost Per Install) meaning developers only have to pay for successful installs of their apps.
- Focused on "Intent" not "Incent": Non Incentivized CPI (Cost Per Install) means that users are actually interested in installing and using your app.
- Facilitate High-Quality Users to Install Apps: The OfferMobi App Discovery Network™ builds loyal users and life time value by focusing on real users who care about your app and are more likely to tell others, prompting true 'organic' growth.
"On the heels of the success generated from our pay-per-performance model over the past 12 months, we are excited to launch the OfferMobi App Discovery Network™, which is geared toward providing app developers with a cost-effective platform for achieving new levels of high quality installs and customer conversions," said Mark Roth, OfferMobi CEO.
For more information on OfferMobi , visit www.OfferMobi.com.
OfferMobi is the first and leading USA-based mobile affiliate network. Launched in early 2010, OfferMobi has amassed a loyal following of over 9000 mobile publishers who are seeking performance based commissions from ad campaigns they can run in mobile advertising channels. OfferMobi acts as both an agency and a performance based network for advertisers who wish to promote their mobile enabled website, app, or click to call/pay per call campaign. OfferMobi works with mobile publishers who own well-travelled mobile destinations, popular app owners and other mobile ad networks to increase the revenue they earn from their mobile ad inventories on a performance basis.
In addition to OfferMobi's renowned pay-per-performance mobile marketing platform, the company recently launched the Beta version of its App Discovery Network™ platform, which enables mobile app developers to increase attention and drive high quality installs of their apps with a unique Non-Incentivized Cost-Per-Install (CPI) model that OfferMobi has developed.
For more information, visit www.OfferMobi.com