NAPERVILLE, Ill., Nov. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- OfficeMax® Incorporated has released its Black Friday circular at OfficeMax.com/holiday, providing a preview of more than 150 hot deals on holiday gifts for less.
OfficeMax's Black Friday circular features significant savings on a variety of holiday gifts, including must-have technology items and great deals to outfit the office. Examples of some of OfficeMax's hottest Black Friday deals available in-stores(1) and online on Black Friday, November 25, include:
- Laptops starting at $300
- Nook Simple Touch™ for $99
- Nikon Coolpix S6100 Digital Camera with 720p HD Video for $119.99(2), plus a free camera case and SD card
- Toshiba 32" HDTV for under $280
- 1 cent for a 20-pack of batteries after MaxPerks® Bonus Rewards
- Jump drives starting at $4.99
- Hard drives starting at $59.99
For the Home or Office
- Manager Chair for $39.99
- Savings of up to $150 on printers, with color laser printers starting at $79 and multifunction printers starting at $49.99
- Desktop computers starting at $299.99
In-Store Only Deals
- Save $15 on a $100 Visa® or MasterCard® gift card
- Save 30 percent on all furniture(3)
- Save 20 percent on select supplies, ink and toner
OfficeMax will open its doors between 4 a.m. and 6 a.m. local time on Black Friday(4). The Black Friday deals will continue in-store through Saturday, November 26(1).
"Everybody is looking for great deals on their holiday gifts, and OfficeMax is here to help with significant savings on many items on shoppers' lists," said Michael Lewis, executive vice president and president of retail at OfficeMax. "With free shipping on online orders of $50 or more and a wide selection of gifts including eReaders, tablets, laptops and digital cameras, we're making it easy for shoppers to get their must-have holiday gifts for less."
Black Friday Starts Thanksgiving
In addition to OfficeMax's hot deals on Black Friday, holiday shoppers can also get most of these deals online early starting at 7 a.m. ET on Thanksgiving, November 24. By making these deals available a day early online, OfficeMax allows shoppers to skip the early wake up calls and long lines associated with Black Friday and instead access significant savings on their must-have tech gifts from the comfort of home while the turkey is cooking.
OfficeMax Incorporated (NYSE: OMX) is a leader in both business-to-business office products solutions and retail office products. The OfficeMax mission is simple. We help our customers do their best work. The company provides office supplies and paper, in-store print and document services through OfficeMax ImPress®, technology products and solutions, and furniture to businesses and individual consumers. OfficeMax customers are served by approximately 30,000 associates through direct sales, catalogs, e-commerce and nearly 1,000 stores. Since 2007, OfficeMax Goodworks programs have served communities and schools, contributing more than $14 million in grants and supplies to support teachers and classrooms. To find the nearest OfficeMax, call 1-877-OFFICEMAX. For more information, visit www.officemax.com.
(1)While supplies last. Rebates not available. No price match available on prior purchases.
(2) Price may vary outside the continental U.S.
(3) Excludes advertised items.
(4) Check your local OfficeMax Sunday circular for your store's Black Friday hours.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of OfficeMax Incorporated used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of OfficeMax Incorporated. Any other product or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
OfficeMax Media Contact
SOURCE OfficeMax Incorporated