DENVER, June 11, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide (Ogilvy PR), an integrated global communications firm, today announced the expansion of its Denver office across four specialty areas -- Digital Influence, Corporate, Healthcare and Technology.
"We're excited to add such a strong group of diverse talent to the Denver office and Ogilvy network," said Dan La Russo, senior vice president, Ogilvy PR. "The new talent we've added not only uniquely positions us in the Denver market but brings new perspectives to our existing clients around the world and positions us well for continued growth in 2011."
Ogilvy PR Denver new team members include:
- Tara May rejoins Ogilvy Public Relations as senior vice president in the corporate practice, where she will be spearheading the agency's healthcare and environmental offerings on the West Coast. May began working in the Washington, D.C. office of Ogilvy in 1992 as part of the public affairs practice and recently spent five years at Feinstein Kean Healthcare
- Kate Wilson Stabrawa joins Ogilvy PR as an account director, managing the Denver regional office for the Agency for Healthcare Research Quality (AHRQ). Prior to joining Ogilvy, Stabrawa was a public relations manager for the Rocky Mountain, Mid-Atlantic and Pacific Northwest regions of CIGNA HealthCare. At CIGNA, she managed consumer media outreach and was heavily involved in CIGNA's individual and small business public relations efforts.
- Kabira Hatland brings more than 15 years of agency and in-house experience in public relations and marketing communications. She joins Ogilvy PR as a vice president and has worked as an independent consultant in media relations, issues management and executive speechwriting. At Molson Coors, Hatland developed and strengthened relationships with key media and executed public relations programs for corporate responsibility initiatives and for brands in global markets.
- Melanie Taylor joins Ogilvy PR as vice president in the digital influence practice with more than 15 years of digital communications experience across social media, digital analytics and interactive media. Prior to Ogilvy, Taylor successfully launched the social media practice at Crispin Porter + Bogusky focusing on consumer packaged goods and retail accounts including Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, Old Navy, Gap, Coke Zero and Best Buy.
- Kylee Decker is an account supervisor in the Digital Influence Practice. Decker is skilled in developing strategic social media recommendations, and she plays an integral role in helping brands develop their social and content strategy. Prior to joining Ogilvy, Decker specialized in interactive media at Crispin Porter & Bogusky and Carlson Marketing Group. She has also worked as a media planner for NBC and Best Buy.
- Olivia Watson will be starting as an Account Executive in the Digital Influence Practice. Olivia joins Ogilvy from Crispin Porter where she served as conversation manager for Kraft Mac n Cheese and Diet Coke.
- Sarmishta Ramesh has more than 15 years of experience in global print and television media and international public relations. Sarmishta joins Ogilvy PR as account director bringing strong journalistic skills and years of media relations experience; she is an expert in leveraging media from a PR perspective. At Ogilvy, Ramesh focuses on B2B clients, providing strategic media counsel and insights into increasing visibility and brand value.
- Lauren Clancy joined the Denver office full-time as an assistant account executive. Her previous work experience includes positions at Sherman Communications and Marketing and at Golin Harris, where Clancy was responsible for general account support, media relations and researching and reporting.
- Paris Mackey also joined the Denver office as an assistant account executive. Mackey will lend support to the technology, corporate and digital influence practices. Prior to Ogilvy, Mackey was an intern at Denver-based Turner Public Relations, where he assisted teams in researching, reporting and media aggregation.
About Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide (Ogilvy PR) is a global, multi-disciplinary communications leader operating in more than 80 markets. Named Large Agency of the Year by The Holmes Report and PRNews, Ogilvy PR blends proven PR methodologies with cutting edge digital innovations to craft strategic programs that give clients winning and measurable results. Celebrating its 30th anniversary in business, Ogilvy PR provides strategic public relations counsel to a variety of clients across its social marketing, public affairs, healthcare, consumer marketing, 360-degree digital influence, corporate, and technology practices. Through its subsidiary, Feinstein Kean Healthcare, the agency also offers additional experience in the cancer field, as well as specialized expertise in molecular medicine, advanced biomedical research, leading life science and healthcare technologies and treatments. Ogilvy PR is part of the WPP plc, one of the world's largest communications services organizations (NASDAQ: WPPGY, www.wpp.com). For more information, visit our website at www.ogilvypr.com.
SOURCE Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide