FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif., Nov. 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- olloclip® today unveiled three new mobile clips designed exclusively for Apple's latest flagship smartphones. The XR, XS and XS Max clips are designed for use with olloclip's Connect X lenses to quickly and easily enhance the iPhone camera perspective with different fields-of-view. Each clip features an expanding design that opens to be completely screen protector compatible and intuitively aligns with both front and rear cameras.
"We take pride in our ability to quickly adapt to new technology and in turn offer compatible products to our customers within a reasonable amount of time," said Todd Williams, global sales director at olloclip. "The three new iPhone clips ensure that consumers can seamlessly capture the perfect group selfie or panoramic view as soon as they have a new iPhone."
Compatible with the recently launched Connect X interchangeable lenses, users can quickly attach the perfect lens for any adventure and capture the exact angle and field-of-view desired. Every Connect X lens is compatible with the new olloclip iPhone attachment clips.
- Intro Wide Angle and Macro: To get started with enhancing the mobile photography experience this lens has a wide angle with slightly more spherical effect; unscrews to transform into a digital magnifier
- Essential Super-Wide: olloclip's best selling lens has four elements to provide more than 120-degree visibility
- Essential Ultra-Wide: A 155-degree action camera field-of-view
- Essential Fisheye and Macro: The always popular and unique 180-degree wide-angle spherical effect and microscope like magnification
- Essential Macro 7X +14X: Get detail oriented and see beyond the naked eye
- Essential Macro 21X: Turn your phone into a microscope
- Pro Super Wide: New for the enthusiast, this lens has the widest field of view and least amount of distortion of any olloclip wide angle lens
- Pro Telephoto: Also new for the enthusiast, this lens has 2x optical magnification while gathering more light and with a larger field of focus.
olloclip's Essential Telephoto 2x lens is also available in the Connect X system, but is being optimized for use with the new iPhones, as the camera has a slightly wider field of view than the iPhone X. The optimized Essential Telephoto 2x lens will be available in early 2019. The Pro Telephoto lens works well with the new iPhones and is available now at a special introductory price of $99.99.
Availability & Pricing
The olloclip iPhone XR, clip is now available on olloclip.com for $19.99 and the XS and XS Max clips are available now for $29.99. A variety of clip and lens product combinations are also available from the Intro Series for the entry level mobile photographer, to the Pro Series for the enthusiast.
For more information and product availability, visit www.olloclip.com.
Founded in 2011, olloclip is driven to provide the best user experience through innovative design. As the world's most-awarded mobile lens, the brand has been issued over 100 patents worldwide and recognized globally for class-leading design and technology. Leveraging the phenomenal success of its category creating original product, the 3-in-1 Lens, the company continues to innovate with a growing line of ground-breaking lens sets and accessories for the mobile photographer. olloclip remains committed to finding new and exciting ways to enhance the mobile photography category—and to making inspiring photos and video fun and easy to capture on mobile devices. From professional photographers to every day picture takers, these products appeal to a new generation of content capturers.
For more information, visit olloclip.com.
Connect with olloclip
DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this press release is deemed to be true at the time of release.