NEW YORK, May 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Omnicom Health Group today announced the leadership team for TBWA\WorldHealth, the new agency created by the combination of two Omnicom healthcare specialist agencies, Corbett and LLNS. The leadership team is comprised of senior executive talent from Corbett and LLNS and reports to Sharon Callahan, CEO of TBWA\WorldHealth, and Robin Shapiro, Group President, North America.
"This new management team brings together a proven group of business leaders dedicated to driving creative excellence, client satisfaction and business growth," said Ed Wise, CEO of Omnicom Health Group. "Under Sharon and Robin's leadership, the team has already hit the ground running and is delivering results in terms of new client wins and agency awards."
"I couldn't be more pleased to be leading this team of professionals," said Sharon Callahan. "We're united by the common TBWA culture and a commitment to bring DISRUPTION®, TBWA's proprietary creative engine, to the healthcare field.
Shapiro added, "Each member of the team is a fearless leader, collaborator and mentor. And in the spirit of TBWA's commitment to women leadership, we are excelling in this arena."
Members of the new leadership team are:
- Meaghan Onofrey, Managing Partner – formerly a Senior Vice President with Omnicom Group, Meaghan's career-long passion is healthcare marketing. She is an experienced leader of integrated, cross-disciplinary teams, and will focus on leading client relationships, as well as taking on operational responsibilities for Strategy, Business Development, PR and philanthropy. A trained sociolinguist with undergraduate and Master's Degrees from Georgetown University, Meaghan remains focused on creating successful brand lexicons.
- Kristen Gengaro, Managing Partner – formerly a Senior Vice President, Director of Client Strategy and Development with Corbett, Kristen has spent her career working to advance science and the practice of healthcare. She is an experienced global leader, moving clients and teams toward marketplace successes. She will lead client relationships as well as have operational responsibility for Project Management, IT, events and office services. Kristen received a BS in Biology and a BA in History of Science & Medicine from Yale University, and worked previously as a research scientist.
- Paul J. Pfleiderer, PhD, Chief Strategy Officer – formerly a Senior Vice President, Director, Market Strategy and Development with Corbett, Paul is passionate about inspiring brand strategy. He will lead the agency's efforts to bring DISRUPTION to healthcare, and create a best-in-class strategy team. Paul launched Corbett's Medical Strategy Group and previously worked as a scientist at Columbia University and Albany Medical College.
- Jamie Pfaff, Chief Creative Officer – formerly the Executive Creative Director with Corbett, Jamie has used his strategic skills and creative judgement to build brands for many of the world's largest healthcare companies, helping clients earn record-breaking sales and top industry accolades.
- Dan Chichester, Chief Digital Officer – formerly the Chief Creative Officer with LLNS, Dan's knowledge of interactive, emerging next-gen communications, including influencer networks, 3D printing, augmented reality and other progressive technologies, has allowed him to creatively engage with both consumers and healthcare professionals in innovative and effective ways.
The new TBWA\WorldHealth team has already recorded its first award win for its outstanding work in launching Harvoni, Gilead's ground-breaking treatment for Hepatitis C. The agency won Best Launch Campaign for Harvoni at the 27th Annual Med Ad News Manny Awards.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news.
About Omnicom Health Group
Omnicom Health Group (www.omnicomhealthgroup.com) is a global collective of communications companies with more than 3,200 dedicated healthcare communications specialists. It provides marketing services to the health and life-science industries through a combination of specialized agencies, customized client solutions, and collaborations with other Omnicom network agencies. Organized around four customer groups—healthcare professionals, patients, payers, and medical, evidence and regulatory stakeholders—Omnicom Health Group serves more than 100 clients in over 55 offices worldwide.
About TBWA Worldwide
TBWA Worldwide (www.tbwa.com) is a top ten ranked global advertising network that holds Disruption® at its core to develop business-changing ideas for the brand it works with. TBWA has 11,100 employees across 323 offices in 97 countries and also includes brands such as AUDITOIRE, BEING, Digital Arts Network (DAN), eg+ worldwide, The Integer Group®, TBWA\Media Arts Lab and TBWA\WorldHealth. TBWA's global clients include Accenture, adidas, Apple, Energizer, Gatorade, GoDaddy, Henkel, McDonald's, Michelin, Nissan, Pernod Ricard, Pfizer, Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore Airlines, Sotheby's and Vichy.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/omnicom-health-group-appoints-leadership-team-to-drive-growth-at-tbwaworldhealth-300273923.html
SOURCE Omnicom Health Group