DALLAS, Aug. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Omnitracs, LLC, a leading provider of fleet management solutions to transportation and logistics companies, today unveiled its Professional Services suite, a compilation of the company's most innovative tools, resources and services aimed at better serving fleets. Developed as a way for clients to enhance productivity and performance, the Professional Services team takes a three-pronged approach to addressing some of the most common fleet management needs, with offerings that span the areas of Technical, Implementation and Training Services.
"Our streamlined Professional Services allow customers to tap into our most critical offerings across three comprehensive pillars—Technical, Implementation and Training Services. We enhance our best-in-class telematics solutions to help solve our customers' critical business problems," said Mansoor Bajowala, vice president of professional services at Omnitracs. "Our Professional Services group underscores Omnitracs' dedication to providing the necessary support to address our customers' biggest concerns including safety, compliance, fuel efficiency, driver retention, fleet productivity and more. As an extension of their team—our customers know they can turn to us for a wide variety of needs."
The following tools and offerings are available for purchase from the Omnitracs Professional Services suite:
- Data Retention Tool (DRT)—Allows fleets to easily store and access data past company retention rules. Fleets can custom-select the data they wish to manage, from Hours of Service, to Performance Monitoring, Critical Reporting and more. The particular program utilizes Omnitracs web services integration tools to help organize data and make it easily accessible.
- Workflow Integration—Enables fleets to leverage mobile technology to guide driver actions based on company processes and eliminate the need for unnecessary human intervention. To implement this service, fleets will be designated a software engineer to assist with the design and creation of a custom, mobile workflow template.
- Navigation Integration—Integration to navigation offers companies the ability to route drivers based upon preferred routes which helps maximize fleet resources. Routing configuration takes into consideration toll routes, optimized fuel and driver compliance.
- Hours of Service Integration—Provides ongoing access to certain Hours of Service data points, like a driver's current duty status and remaining hours. This integration helps produce timely information fleets need to ensure compliance, productivity and efficiency.
- Custom Reports—Eliminates the need for fleets to gather data from multiple sources and individually analyze records. Once the data has been consolidated by the application, it can then be dissected to provide the insight needed to make informed decisions that ultimately impact and improve operations.
- Fault Monitoring Integration—Fleets can now see problems before they occur with Fault Monitoring Integration, enabling them to significantly decrease driver downtime and lower maintenance costs.
- Performance Monitoring Integration—Keeps a finger on the pulse of driver performance with a tool that allows fleets to compare driver performance using custom reporting.
- Implementation Services—Guides customers through the implementation process and offers ongoing support for all phases of technology deployment, including requirements gathering, development, testing and training. In addition, a professional services Project Manager (PM) is assigned to act as a single point-of-contact, providing real-time support on the overall setup and configuration, allowing fleets to address problems quickly and execute projects in a timely fashion.
- Professional Services Consulting—Provides fleets with dedicated business and/or technical SMEs who understand industry benchmarks, best practices and how to best navigate and leverage Omnitracs' system capabilities. This could include advisory services on how to implement third-party integrations and web-based data extractions more effectively and efficiently.
- Virtual Support—In order for fleets to better educate drivers, dispatchers, driver managers, compliance officers and transportation staff, Omnitracs offers a menu of services, including Virtual Webinars, Virtual "Train the Trainer" sessions for drivers and a Virtual Learning Lab, all outlining best practices for using Omnitracs' products successfully.
- Onsite Installer Training—Designed especially for all Omnitracs' Mobile Computing Platform (MCP) units, this service gives installers the tools and resources they need to install a MCP50, MCP110 or MCP200 unit correctly and efficiently. The one- or two-day training event is facilitated by an Omnitracs project manager and professional services representative, and includes classroom instruction and hands-on sessions.
- Onsite Custom Training—Allows fleets to design specialized training events for transportation office staff, thus enabling them to learn Omnitracs' products.
For additional information about Omnitracs and its portfolio of mobile business intelligence and services for the transportation and logistics industry, please visit: www.omnitracs.com.
About Omnitracs, LLC
Omnitracs, LLC is a global pioneer of fleet management, routing and predictive analytics solutions for private and for-hire fleets. Omnitracs' nearly 1,000 employees deliver software-as-a-service-based solutions to help more than 40,000 private and for-hire fleet customers manage nearly 1,500,000 mobile assets in more than 70 countries. The company pioneered the use of commercial vehicle telematics over 25 years ago and today its intuitive technologies, including solutions for safety and compliance, fuel efficiency, driver retention, fleet productivity, GPS fleet tracking, route planning, scheduling, and fleet maintenance, enable customers to solve common fleet problems and achieve their business objectives. Omnitracs, LLC includes Roadnet Technologies, XRS, Sylectus, Omnitracs Analytics, and Omnitracs Mexico. Omnitracs is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies.
SOURCE Omnitracs, LLC