DALLAS, Jan. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Omnitracs, LLC, a global pioneer of fleet management solutions to transportation and logistics companies, today opens its second annual user conference, Omnitracs Outlook 2016: Innovation for the Road Ahead (Jan. 31-Feb. 3 at the Hotel Anatole in Dallas), with the unveiling of a new product and concepts exhibit. The innovation showcase—complete with a robust and expansive lineup of must-see offerings from Omnitracs—will deliver previews and demonstrations beginning at 6:30 p.m. CT in the Partner Pavilion and Solutions Center. The display will span the course of the four-day educational and networking event, and promises attendees a hands-on experience to learn about new products and emerging product development areas of focus, along with access to proof-of-concept technologies that will soon be available to Omnitracs customers.
"Omnitracs' user conference is centered on an event itinerary that provides significant ROI and actionable insights to help fleets improve operational efficiency, safety, and regulatory compliance; all designed to enhance attendees' outlook on how advanced solutions can benefit their business," said John Graham, CEO of Omnitracs. "The new product and concept showcase helps deliver on this promise by giving customers direct access to the tools and applications they need to improve the bottom line. By attending the showcase, attendees will gain access and insight into Omnitracs' vision for the future of transportation, and will learn how the company is expanding its product and service portfolios. Proof-positive that Omnitracs is innovation driven."
The following Omnitracs solutions will be on display at the exhibit:
- Driver Workflow—features in-cab Omnitracs Driver Workflow 2.0 interaction with Sylectus TMS on the Mobile Computing Platform 50
- Mobile Data Capture—demonstrates out-of-cab data capture on a handheld device, combined with deep integration to existing Scanning and Driver Workflow MCP apps
- Fleet Business Intelligence on the XRS platform—provides advanced reporting concepts on the XRS platform using Jaspersoft technology, and the discovery of reporting needs for Enterprise Services customers
- Critical Event Video (CEV)—a product overview and live demonstration of Omnitracs Critical Event Video on both Enterprise Services and XRS platforms
- Virtual Load View (VLV)—concept demonstration of this application that enables load tracking when the freight is hauled by equipment a carrier does not own
- Trailer Tracking for the Enterprise Services platform—an overview of TT150, Omnitracs' new low-cost trailer track-and-trace product
- Narrative Summaries—customers will have the opportunity to share feedback on a potential reporting mechanism that creates text-based summary of large amounts of data, helping users focus in on what's important
- Cell Phone Lock Out for the Enterprise Services platform—proof-of-concept demo for a cell-blocking application that responds to driver duty status; if the driver is currently logged into a vehicle and driving, cellphone usage will be disabled
- Engine Updates—delivers overview of the engine Over-the-Air Programming Process and how drivers and fleet managers interact with the application
- Omnitracs Innovation Process—an overview of Omnitracs' conceptualization and new product ideation process that informs customers how the company determines what technology to target for future development efforts
- Envision Route Optimizations for the Roadnet Platform—demonstration of Envision, the Roadnet Anywhere powerful, proprietary optimization algorithms that allow users to run multiple scenarios so strategy makers can, at-a-glance, visualize the range of possibilities that various route optimizations would deliver
- Insight for the Roadnet Platform—a data discovery and exploration tool that allows executives, managers, drivers and data analysts to easily and quickly mine data; trends, performance summaries and advanced graphics come together on dashboards for one stop monitoring of company performance
- Internet of Things Mobility & Productivity for the Roadnet Platform—a presentation of next generation mobile Smartwatch integration for anywhere, anytime manager and driver connectivity interaction
- OEM Integrated Telematics—with factory-installed Volvo integrated hardware, customers can leverage the combined power of Volvo and Omnitracs to receive near real time location information on drivers and Volvo and Mack vehicles
- Omnitracs Analytics Accident Severity Model—the ability to leverage Hours of Service data to predict the drivers most at risk for a severe accident, and advanced use of Natural Language Process and text analytics in remediation
- Omnitracs LATAM Innovations—learn how Omnitracs' best-in-class telematics, theft prevention (Advanced Fuel Control) analysis and financial control (Fuel Management) solutions give carries a clear path for improving fuel efficiency; attendees will also have an opportunity to peek in-progress features, including a panic button, ignition disability and de-rate
- Omnitracs Sylectus TMS Innovations—preview new features for on-demand tracking and receiving trip event updates from other carriers' drivers using smart mobile devices, in addition to other enhancements to the Sylectus application with a focus on truckload operations
- Omnitracs Dossier Integration—a first-look at a soon-to-launch partnership wherein Omnitracs will be a new data provider for Dossier On-Board
For additional details about the conference, including breakout sessions and speaking tracks, visit http://www.omnitracs.com/outlook. To join in the conversation on social media, connect with Omnitracs on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, using #OmnitracsUC.
About Omnitracs, LLC
Omnitracs, LLC is a global pioneer of fleet management, routing and predictive analytics solutions for private and for-hire fleets. Omnitracs' nearly 1,000 employees deliver software-as-a-service-based solutions to help more than 50,000 private and for-hire fleet customers manage nearly 1,500,000 mobile assets in more than 70 countries. The company pioneered the use of commercial vehicle telematics over 25 years ago and serves today as a powerhouse of innovative, intuitive technologies. Omnitracs transforms the transportation industry through technology and insight, featuring best-in-class solutions for compliance, safety and security, productivity, telematics and tracking, transportation management (TMS), planning and delivery, data and analytics, and professional services.
SOURCE Omnitracs, LLC