SAN DIEGO, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Now, it's even easier for professionals to quickly pinpoint the answers they need while working whenever and wherever they want with the latest innovations from CCH Mobile TM and CCH IntelliConnect®, the most powerful research platform available. New enhancements featuring more fluid navigation across an even broader spectrum of premier research content are now available for Apple iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ users who enjoy greater convenience and flexibility for efficiently advancing business when away from the office. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
"With feedback from customers saying they love the increased mobility of IntelliConnect via their smartphones and tablets, we've improved on delivering the information they need while adding even more content," said Tina Rajski, CCH Product Manager. "With another tax season on the horizon, we're providing maximized mobility for professionals who need to stay on top of news and developments, meet with clients outside the office and accomplish more when they're on the move."
Enhanced Content, Displays
IntelliConnect's user-friendly design makes it easy for accessing quick links to instant answers in the Quick Bar at the top of the home page right above the Browse Tree. A new Tools/Smart Charts link is being added to the Quick Bar for locating key content even faster – just in time for tax season.
Additional IntelliConnect Quick Bar and Browse Tree navigational improvements for faster access to answers include:
- IRS Forms link on Quick Bar – New "Forms" link will take users directly to CCH IntelliForms® online library featuring more than 20,000 forms, instructions and agency publications;
- IRS FAQs – "Top FAQs" link on Quick Bar instantly opens the IRS FAQ Smart Chart with most popular questions and answers from the IRS such as, "What are the tax changes for this year?";
- New IRS Rulings Reorganization – Located in the Browse Tree, users can target specific documents such as Treasury Decisions, Revenue Rulings and Revenue Procedures;
- Tax Rates and Tables Modernization – New Browse Tree display streamlines this basic and critical information, such as Federal Income Tax Tables and Withholding Tables, into a single, unified node. Twenty-two Smart Charts, including eight new ones, are included as well as a host of newly improved tools for a variety of tax calculations and rates such as AFRs, depreciation look ups, per diem rates, hybrid car credit and much more;
- Sales and Use Tax Rate Change Smart Chart – Quick access for CCH Tax Day summaries focused on sales and use tax rates changes is now available spanning the last 12 months from all 50 states and the District of Columbia;
- Tax Court Rules – Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure and Tax Court Rules of Practice and Procedure are now available on the Browse Tree; and
- Oil and Gas Tracker Topic – Subscribers can now easily tailor their tax news to oil and gas developments with the addition of this new tracker topic.
In addition to the robust content, features and tools, IntelliConnect users benefit from new content being added to the platform. New tax resources include:
Tax Research: Understanding Sources of Tax Law – Easy to understand text, tutorials and graphics that provide background of the documents that stipulate tax rules. This new tool also provides priority level of authority for primary source documents and is conveniently found on the IntelliConnect home page.
New Smart Charts – IntelliConnect now boasts 12 new Smart Charts on the insurance industry, 13 new state motor fuel charts, 3 new cigarette, tobacco and cigar charts, a Financial and Estate Qualified Disclaimer chart as well as 12 new sales tax charts for the hospitality industry.
New Calculator – CCH has also expanded its Financial and Estate practice tools with an excel-based Special Use Valuation Calculator.
Advanced CCH Mobile App
The recently enhanced CCH Mobile App for IntelliConnect replaces the previous mobile App and makes content searches more expedient than ever. After downloading the new App for Apple iPhone, iPad and Android devices, users have instant access to their favorite IntelliConnect research and publications including, Tax Tracker News™, U.S. Master Tax Guide, Standard Federal Tax Reporter and IRS Code and Regulations.
Additional key features enable users to:
- Access CCH Mobile alerts for the latest tax legislation updates, briefings and breaking news;
- Enhanced search capabilities with keyword search functionality and more citation search options;
- Search favorite publications directly from the App – offering direct access to content used most frequently; and
- Enjoy direct access to all research folders. Users can save documents on mobile devices and access them later on IntelliConnect.
24/7 Mobile Access
In addition to the enhanced features of CCH Mobile, users also can stay connected to the latest federal and state tax headlines with the CCH Tax News Highlights App. Free downloads are available for iPhone and iPad devices by clicking here and for Android devices by clicking here.
For More Information
More than 300,000 users today rely on IntelliConnect for faster answers and better results. For more information on the CCH Mobile enhanced App and the entire award-winning IntelliConnect research platform, please call a CCH sales representative at 1-888-CCH-REPS (1-888-224-7377) or visit CCHGroup.com/IntelliConnect.
Follow the 2012 CCH User Conference
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CorpSystem®, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Follow us now on Twitter @CCHMediaHelp. Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
SOURCE CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business