MIAMI, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- OnCuba, a multi media platform of American Company Fuego Enterprises (FUGI), will be in Miami on Friday, June 3rd for a special event to in celebration of their 4th year anniversary. The event will include a full scale presentation and panel on their communication platform and on its last two editions of their print publications: OnCuba and Art OnCuba. The presentation will be moderated by Founder and CEO Hugo Cancio, along with key members of OnCuba and ArtOnCuba's executive team who live in Havana and will be traveling to Miami exclusively for this event. The event will take place on Friday, June 3rd at the Gallery of Mocaya Art in Wynwood, FL.
Invitees will include members of the local Miami press media, entrepreneurs, advertising agencies, journalists, writers, artists and community leaders.
"This will be a special opportunity to share the experience of OnCuba in the four years since our vision came to fruition. It is a chance to find that concrete things can be achieved with the participation of Cubans living in both countries with many points of common interest."-Tahimi, OnCuba, Editorial Director
"It is a unique space to establish a new network of collaborators, it will be very important for our daily work."-Déborah De La Paz, Art OnCuba Editorial Director
Founded by Dayri Blanco and Cuban American businessman and activist Hugo Cancio in 2013, OnCuba media platform is a communicational bridge that has served to connect Cubans in Cuba with the Cuban diaspora. OnCuba (www.oncubamagazine.com) and ART OnCuba, the first Cuba-focused monthly and quarterly bilingual magazine publication with national distribution in the U.S. Both magazines are published in hard copies and electronic formats and is distributed in select Barnes & Noble stores throughout the United States. They are also distributed in Cuba and OnCuba the official and exclusive "in-flight" magazine for almost all flights from the U.S. to Cuba. It offers news, reports never before seen stories, interprets the facts, give opinions and reflect on the changes in Cuba becoming the most widely read platform on Cuba in the US, with over 26,000 daily visit. It recently announced its newest travel brand OnCuba Travel.
It has developed an extensive journalistic community made in Cuba, by Cubans, with more than 200 collaborators and freelancers inside and outside of Cuba. It's editorial policy covers a broad spectrum of Cuban reality that is led by a highly qualified editorial team for each of its publications, who designs, produce and uniquely connects their brands and products with exclusive content for their audience.
- OnCuba was founded by Dayri Blanco and businessman and activist Hugo Cancio who has become a significant international press and visibility generated by the global reputation as a preeminent advisor on U.S.-Cuban relations and intermediary sought after by American investors, politicians, and celebrities who are going to Cuba.
- For the first time in OnCuba's history the entire executive team will be traveling together to the United States.
- The OnCuba platform (OnCuba, Art OnCuba, OnCuba Real Estate, OnCuba Travel) is a subsidiary of Fuego Enterprises (FUGI), an American company headquartered in Miami, FL with a Permanent new bureau in Havana, Cuba.
- OnCuba & Art Oncuba is a quarterly bilingual magazine publication with national distribution in the U.S.
- OnCuba Magazine & Art OnCuba employees 20 permanent staff members at its OnCuba office in Havana with over 200 contributors and freelancers on and off the island.
- OnCuba Travel, offers guided US-Cuba travel programs that are compliant with both U.S. and Cuban government regulations.
- OnCuba Real Estate, is the first magazine specializing in the island's emerging Real Estate.
CONTACT: Ariel Machado, +1-305-823-9193, firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oncuba-celebrates-its-4th-anniversary-with-an-exclusive-presentation-in-miami-300277344.html
SOURCE OnCuba / Fuego Enterprises