NEW YORK, Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Massolution®, a research firm specializing in the crowdsourcing and crowdfunding industries, announced a reminder today that there is one week left to register for its inaugural conference – Massolution NYC 2013: Crowd Powered Business.
- Keynote: Troels Lange Andersen, Head of Community Business, LEGO
- John Halvey, General Counsel, New York Stock Exchange
- AnHai Doan, Chief Scientist, Walmart-Labs
- Praveen Paritosh, Software Engineer, Google
- John A. Meyer, Co-Chairman & CEO, Arise Virtual Solutions
- Mark Burrell, Co-Founder, Tongal
- Brendan Wright, Snr Vice President Sales and Delivery, Top Coder
- And many more! For complete agenda, visit: http://events.massolution.com/agenda/.
Massolution NYC 2013, a one-day event and half-day workshop exclusive to large enterprises, governments and institutions, is the first crowdsourcing and crowdfunding conference focused on the disruptive crowd-based business models being deployed by the world's largest companies. The conference is divided into four themes:
- Innovation: The Crowd As The Engine For Enterprise Innovation
- Growth: How "Crowd" Is A Growth & Cost Game Changer
- Sales: How Crowdthinking & Crowdfunding Drive Sales & Open Markets
- Customers: Customer Powered Crowds: Co-Investors In The Future
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 from 12:30pm to 5:45pm (workshop); cocktails at 6:00pm
Thursday, September 19, 2013 from 8:00am to 5:30pm (conference); cocktails at 6:00pm
W Hotel Lexington Avenue, New York, NY on 2nd Floor Assembly Foyer
"Crowdsourcing solutions are revolutionizing the business ecosystem," said CEO of Arise Virtual Solutions John Meyer. "Before work-at-home and crowdsourcing alternatives, companies had to rely on traditional and expensive employee-based, brick-and-mortar models that inhibited the ability to instantly respond to customer demand while maintaining service quality and profitability. With crowdsourcing, these companies can now close the gap between flexibility and quality, and match their specific needs to those of the skills and experience of a vast crowdsourced workforce."
Massolution® is a unique research and advisory firm specializing in the crowdsourcing and crowdfunding industries, that is helping to write the guidelines for a new way to do and fund business. Massolution works with governments, institutions and enterprises in the design and implementation of crowdsourcing and crowdfunding business models that drive improved business performance, product and service innovation, enhanced levels of customer engagement and in the formation of new sources of capital. Massolution also publishes the industry website www.crowdsourcing.org. To enquire about services, contact [email protected], or for more information, visit www.massolution.com.