DENVER, Aug. 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Oniqua Intelligent MRO ("Oniqua"), the leading provider of MRO inventory optimization solutions for asset-intensive organizations, today announced that Oniqua IQ™ Inventory – the Company's next generation MRO Inventory Optimization platform running on the cloud, leveraging elastic search and big data technologies – is now available.
"Oniqua has secured a competitive edge over its peers by providing a solution with prescriptive analytics, multi-dimensional inventory forecasting algorithms and reporting capabilities that fill gaps in leading ERP and EAM systems," states Sankara Narayanan, Senior Analyst, Frost & Sullivan.
Oniqua IQ Inventory is an award-winning, cloud-based MRO Inventory Optimization platform that combines sophisticated statistical analyses, prescriptive analytics and optimization algorithms to help users in asset-intensive industries improve margins, increase service levels and minimize unplanned downtime. Specifically designed for the unique challenges of MRO environments, IQ Inventory provides users with an accurate, detailed picture of their MRO inventory performance; and powerful capabilities to make informed decisions that balance cost and risk to optimize MRO inventories.
"We have received overwhelmingly positive feedback on IQ Inventory across our entire install base of customers," stated Joe Berti, CEO of Oniqua. "We are extremely excited about this release as it represents more of a step change in inventory optimization than a mere product upgrade. Oniqua' s cloud-based solution, which leverages big data and elastic search technology, is designed to solve the world's largest companies' inventory optimization problems."
Designed, developed and refined over the course of several years, IQ Inventory provides a unique and comprehensive set of MRO Inventory Optimization capabilities. Key highlights include:
- Improved Intermittent Demand Forecasting – Overcomes the difficulty in forecasting intermittent and variable demand that characterizes MRO environments. Leverages newly-integrated algorithms to improve forecasting accuracy and stocking level recommendations; enhance service levels; and reduce costs
- IQ Scoring™ – Combines urgency, value and risk-based factors to assign objective priority scores to tasks, helping users to align best practices globally and work on the parts that deliver the most value the quickest
- IQ Analytics™ – Available as standard offering with Oniqua Cloud subscriptions, IQ Analytics is Oniqua's new dashboard and reporting capability that provides users with a faster, smarter and easier way to build and generate reports for greater visibility and insight across MRO operations
- Improved Work Queues – Oniqua's unique approach to work prioritization and processing just got better, as Work Queues now includes IQ Scoring™ and multi-set processing
- Custom Layouts – Users can lay out screens exactly the way they want and need them, being able to place desired fields anywhere on the screen; and customize Work Queue layouts to closely align IQ Inventory with review or business processes
- Redesigned User Interface – A completely re-envisioned user interface improves usability, flattens learning curves and maximizes efficiency and productivity
- Improved Performance – Users can now update records in a single click, such as review and export items; as well as interact, filter, sort and update millions of records in seconds
- Oniqua IQ Support Center – Oniqua support, documentation, and online training is now accessible directly within IQ Inventory for seamless support and quicker support response and assistance
For more information on Oniqua IQ Inventory, visit: http://oniqua.com/oniqua-iq-inventory
Oniqua provides Intelligent MRO (maintenance, repair and operations) capabilities that are transforming the way Oil & Gas, Mining, Utilities and Manufacturing companies manage their capital-intensive assets. The Company's unique cloud-based offering combines the world's most advanced MRO analytics technology with analyst services, consulting, master data cleansing and industry expertise to optimize the performance of materials management and operations & maintenance activities. Oniqua does the "heavy lifting" on behalf of customers so they can achieve rapid benefits in the form of reduced waste and costs, minimized risks, greater efficiencies and smarter decisions across their MRO operations. Oniqua is proud to serve many of the world's largest energy and resources companies, including ConocoPhillips, BP, New Gold, ExxonMobil, Occidental (OXY), ADMA, BHP Billiton, Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA), American Electric Power (AEP), Nebraska Public Power District, Rio Tinto, Newmont Mining, Lundin Mining, Freeport McMoRan and many others. To learn more, visit www.oniqua.com | LinkedIn
Director, Global Marketing
Oniqua Intelligent MRO
SOURCE Oniqua Intelligent MRO