LONDON, July 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
If you are involved in the pipelines industry or intend to be, then you must read this report. It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date.
Market scope: Oil & gas pipelines are an essential part of hydrocarbon transportation and distribution, and required to ensure the smooth operation of the energy industry. The market is currently experiencing a number of important changes, with strong economic and population growth in some developing countries, most notably China and India, necessitating an expansion of pipeline infrastructure, while the more established North American region is experiencing a renaissance in domestic production, which is leading to investments in pipeline projects.
This report represents a significantly expanded scope with freshly-analysed conclusions and content including a new 99-page database of major existing pipelines in each region, analysis of 11 leading national markets, seven regions, a description of major geopolitical trends, analysis of the factors leading to the oil price collapse and scenario forecasts, PLUS an in depth analysis of the oil price's relevance to the pipelines market.
You will find In-depth discussions of five of the largest market uncertainties presently:
• Analysis and scenario forecasts relating to the oil price fall.
• Argentina shale possibilities,
• Colombian peace negotiations
• Mexican constitutional reform,
• Violence in Iraq
Read on to discover more. This extensive 446 page report contains 370 tables and figures for you to examine providing a thorough assessment of the pipelines market.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Onshore Oil & Gas Pipelines Market 2015-2025 report responds to your need for definitive oil & gas pipelines market data:
• Where are the oil & gas pipelines market opportunities?
- 370 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy. Find global baselines and forecasts for transmission onshore pipeline network lengths (km) in each of the 11 forecast countries, in each of the 7 regions, and globally.
• When will the oil & gas pipelines market grow?
- Global, regional and oil & gas pipelines submarket CapEx forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025
• Why will the oil & gas pipelines market evolve?
- Two expert interviews with key opinion leaders reveal the industry factors.
- Gaz-Systems S.A.
- Magellan midstream Partners L.P.
• Which oil & gas pipelines application submarkets will flourish from 2015-2025?
- Oil Pipeline Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- Gas Pipeline Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
• Where are the regional oil & gas pipelines market opportunities from 2015-2025?
- 7 regions are analysed in the report both in terms of CAPEX levels from 2015-2025, but also in terms of: additional pipeline network lengths (km) and total lengths (km) are also revealed from 2015-2025
- North America
- Central America
- South America
- Middle East
- The following 11 markets represent the regions of greatest opportunity in the coming ten years, both in terms of CAPEX levels in between 2015 and 2017, and in terms of overall market growth into 2025.The additional pipeline network lengths (km) and total lengths (km) are also revealed from 2015-2025
Canada forecast 2015-2025
- United States forecast 2015-2025
- Mexico forecast 2015-2025
- Colombia forecast 2015-2025
- Argentina forecast 2015-2025
- Russia forecast 2015-2025
- China forecast 2015-2025
- India forecast 2015-2025
- Iran forecast 2015-2025
- Kenya forecast 2015-2025
- Nigeria forecast 2015-2025
• Where are the major oil & gas pipelines contract, projects and programmes?
- A 99 page database across 25 tables reveals existing major trunk/transmission oil and gas pipelines globally, divided by region, country, and if it crosses international borders.
• What are the factors influencing oil & gas pipelines market dynamics?
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Political risk and security issues
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Demographic changes
• Who are the leading 17 oil & gas pipelines companies?
- We reveal market share for the leading 6 companies, plus the positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook for the following companies
- Atlas Pipeline Partners
- DCP Midstream Partners
- Edgen Group
- EnLink Midstream
- Gujarat State Petronet Ltd (GSPL)
- John Wood Group PLC
- MRC Global
- National-Oilwell Varco
- Phillips 66
- U.S. Steel Tubular Products
Buy our report today Onshore Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Report 2015-2025. Avoid missing out - order our report now and keep your knowledge ahead of your competitors.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100
Or click on https://goo.gl/hnJbpD
Companies Mentioned in This Report
Aboriginal Pipeline Group
Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Company (Gasco)
Advantage Pipeline, L.L.C and Blueknight Energy Partners
Agip International (N.A.) N.V.
Alaska Gasline Development Corp. (AGDC)
Atlantic Coast Pipeline LLC
Atlas Pipeline Partners
Azerbaijan International Operating Company
Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco)
Baseli Ba Liseli Resources (BBLR)
Beijing Huayou Gas Company
Beowolf Energy of New York
BG Overseas Holdings Ltd
Blueknight Energy Partners
BP Pipelines (North America) Inc
Brion Energy Corporation
Cabot Oil and Gas
Cairn India Ltd.
Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
Chevron Caspian Pipeline Consortium Co.
China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
China Petroleum Pipeline (CPP) Company
Comisión Federal de Electricidad- CFE
Compañía General de Combustibles S.A.
Crosstex Energy Partnership
Daehan Oil Pipeline Corporation (DOPCO)
DCP Midstream Partners
Delect Logistics Partners LP
DONG E&P Norway
El Paso Corporation
El Paso Pipeline Partners
Energie Beheer Nederland
Energy Transfer MLP
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P
EnLink Midstream Partners
EQT Midstream Partners
ERN Przyjazn SA
First Reserve Energy Infrastructure Fund
Gas Authority of India Limited
Gas Transboliviano S.A
Gas Y Petroleo de Nequen
GDF Suez E&P Norway
Gujarat State Petronet Ltd
Gulf South Pipeline Company
Hunt Oil Company
Indian Oil Corporation (IOC)
Inter State Gas Systems of Pakistan
International Petroleum Investment Company
Japan Petroleum Exploration Company
John Wood Group Engineering
Kazakhstan Pipeline Ventures LLC
KAZTEC Engineering Limited
Kenya Pipeline Company
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners
Korea Gas Corporation (KOGAS)
Kuntur Transportadora de Gas
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co. (KGOC)
Larsen & Toubro (L&T)
Magellan Midstream Partners LP
MERO Pipeline GmbH
Midcoast Energy Partners, L.P.
Minnesota Pipe Line Company
Missan Oil Company
Mobil Caspian Pipeline Co
Montreal Pipe Line Limited
Morgan Energy Partners LP
Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners
Mozambique Pipeline Investments Company (ROMPCO)
Myanmar Oil and Gas Enterprise
Naftna Industrija Srbije
National Iranian Gas Company
National Oilwell Varco
NGL Energy Partners
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Njord Gas Infrastructure
North Dakota Pipeline Company
NuStar Energy LP
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Oleoducto Bicentenario de Colombia (OBC)
Oleoducto de Crudos Pesados Ecuador (OCP)
Oman Gas Company (OGC)
Open Grid Europe
Országos Villamostáv-vezeték (OVIT)
Oryx Caspian Pipeline LLC
Pacific Natural Gas
Palisade Investment Partners
Pan American Energy
PEMEX- Petróleos Mexicanos
Petoro, Solveig Gas Norway
Petróleos de Venezuela
Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
Petronas Gas Berhad
Philippine National Oil Co.
Phoenix Energy Holdings Limited
Piedmont Natural Gas
Plains All American Pipeline
Portland Pipe Line Corporation
PTT Public Company Limited
Punj Lloyd Group
Retail Employees Superannuation Trust
Rosneft - Shell Caspian Ventures Ltd.
Royal Dutch Shell
RWE Dea Norway
SAFER Exploration & Production Operations Company
SECKO (Enterprise and Genesis Energy)
Shell Caspian Ventures Ltd.
Silex Gas Norway
Singapore Power International
Société Togolaise de Gaz
South Oil Company (SOC)
Southern Union Gas Company
Spectra Energy Partners
Spectra Energy Transmission
State Oil Company of Azerbaijan
Sumikin Engineering Company
Sunoco Logistics Partners
Tallgrass Energy Partners
Tokyo Gas Company
Total E&P UK Plc
Transportadora Brasileira Gasoduto Bolivia-Brazil S.A
Transportadora de Gas Natural del Noroeste
Transportadora GASENE S.A.
U.S. Steel Tubular Products
Unita Express Pipeline Co
Victorian Funds Management Corporation
W & G Beteiligungs-GmbH & Co. KG
Western Refining Inc.
Wingas and Gazprom
Wingas GmbH & Co
Wingas GmbH & Co. KG
Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales- YPF
Yangkou Port Co. Ltd.
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
African Development Bank
ELN (National Liberation Army)
Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Energy Infrastructure Attack Database (EIAD).
European Union (EU)
FARC (Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia)
Government of Tanzania
Government of Zambia
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
International Energy Agency (IEA)
Islamic State (IS)
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
Mining and Energy Planning Unit (UPME) (Colombia Government)
National Energy Board of Canada
National Liberation Army (ELN) (Colombia)
National Resources Defence Council
New Democratic Party of Alberta
Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
Securities and Exchange Commission
Shanghai Cooperation Organization
US Department of State
US Geological Survey (USGS)
Volta River Authority
World Petroleum Congress