SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- One of the biggest headaches for small business owners today is finding, deploying, and managing the technology they need to run their business. Typically, tools to build a website, to collect and follow up with prospects, to sell and fulfill products and more are gathered and haphazardly integrated over time as needs are discovered. As companies grow, the technology they need to run their business becomes more complex and increasingly an obstacle to future growth.
Today, ONTRAPORT, provider of business and marketing automation solutions, launched an integrated business and marketing automation platform named ONTRAPORT that is specifically designed to address the challenges and needs of entrepreneurs and small businesses. The new platform replaces the tangled mess of individual software tools that frustrate most small businesses with a complete, integrated platform that captures their most critical business, sales and marketing automation needs.
At the core, ONTRAPORT is a powerful CRM system with several integrated tools including:
- Content Management - quickly design and publish web pages - anything from single lead capture pages to sophisticated membership sites.
- Sophisticated Lead Tracking - shows a complete contact history including email interactions, web page visits, forms filled out, products purchased, and much more.
- Rules-based Marketing Automation - enables the automation of smart, personalized communication with customers via e-mail, SMS, social media and even direct mail.
- Test and Measurement - ensures effective marketing with built in split-testing for emails, postcards, SMS, landing pages and more.
- Online Payments - take payments online using fully-customizable order forms, with complete support for trials, subscriptions, payment plans and more.
- Automated Billing Management - manages declines, expiring cards and abandoned shopping carts.
- Partner Program Management - enables automated affiliate program so companies can see who's referring business and track their sales.
- Workflow Automation - design and automate business processes from managing leads or sales fulfillment to recruiting processes. If you can design the process, ONTRAPORT can automate it.
ONTRAPORT replaces and builds upon the company's existing Office Autopilot product, which is used by more than 4,000 small and mid-sized businesses around the world. One of the first things existing customers will notice in ONTRAPORT is that the user interface has been completely redesigned. Drawing on years of experience working with thousands of companies on a daily basis, the new interface makes ONTRAPORT's powerful business and marketing automation tools even more intuitive and accessible to the non-technically inclined.
Equally important, ONTRAPORT's workflow has been redesigned from the ground up based on analysis of how businesses and their staff naturally operate. The new workflow is dramatically simplified and clarified, making it easier to work with for both novice and power users. The new workflow tool also remembers what users were working on when they get distracted by a call or another task and automatically bookmarks their progress so they can easily dive back in where they left off.
Recognizing Office Autopilot's popularity around the world, the new ONTRAPORT is completely internationalized, which enables the interface to be viewed in any language. Dates, times, currencies and addresses can also be easily set to local market standards.
"Entrepreneurs and small business owners didn't get into business because they're enthusiastic about business technology. Our clients' passion is to deliver their own expertise to the world," said Landon Ray, CEO of ONTRAPORT. "Our goal at ONTRAPORT is to remove the burden of technology so that our clients can focus on that passion and actually building their business instead of constantly getting stopped by their tools. We do that by providing an extremely flexible and powerful business-building platform and backing it up with world-class services and support."
ONTRAPORT provides a comprehensive business and marketing automation platform targeted to the specific needs of entrepreneurs and small business. With ONTRAPORT as their partner, entrepreneurs and small business owners can quickly and easily start, systemize and scale their businesses on a powerful platform integrating the marketing, sales and business applications they need, when they need it. To date, ONTRAPORT has been the technology powering the success of more than 4,000 companies around the world. For more information, please visit www.ontraport.com.