NEW YORK, Nov. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ooVoo is excited to announce the release of its new web app enabling users to video chat anywhere in the world without downloading or installing an application. ooVoo for web brings a truly unique and important component to the ooVoo ecosystem by providing users with a native way to video chat directly within compatible Internet browsers.
"ooVoo for web provides all users universal accessibility to the highest quality, one-on-one and group video calling service," said Rajesh Midha, Chief Product Officer. "We are especially excited to now provide the Chromebook community with a way to easily access and video chat using ooVoo."
ooVoo for web encompasses many of ooVoo's most popular features, including: high-definition one-on-one video calling, 12-way group video calling, and integrated messaging. In addition, ooVoo's Add Friends screen makes it easy to add and invite friends using email, ooVoo ID, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Highest quality HD video calling. Other video chat apps depend on the processing power of devices. ooVoo uses robust cloud servers to provide the highest-quality experience.
- Easier to experience groups. Video call one-on-one or with up to 12 friends.
- Integrated messaging. Easy-to-navigate messaging platform to easily share picture and video messages.
- Multi-login. Stay logged in on both a mobile device and the web.
- New video calling interface. Experience the best looking ooVoo.
Use the latest version of ooVoo for web which is fully supported on Firefox and Chrome browsers: http://web.ooVoo.com
ABOUT OOVOO LLC: New York-based ooVoo is the largest, independent, video chat provider offering free, high-quality, one-on-one and group video calling and messaging. ooVoo has more than 135 million registered users worldwide, and supports additional platforms to Mac including iOS, Android, Windows Phone and PC. This year, ooVoo was awarded Best Social/Lifestyle App during the spring's Best Mobile App Awards. To learn more about ooVoo's high-quality HD video calling, visit www.oovoo.com.
Products or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. For more information, please contact: [email protected] or call 646-300-8755.