HANOI, Vietnam, Nov. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- A record number of more than 380 exhibitors from 35 countries and regions are set to take part in the VIETWATER and RE & EE Vietnam 2015 Expo & Forum at the Vietnam Exhibition Fair Centre (VEFAC) in Hanoi from 25-27 November, 2015. This special event receives strong support from the Vietnam Water Supply and Sewerage Association (VWSA), Administration of Technical Infrastructure, the Ministry of Construction, and the Southeast Asian Water Utilities Network (SEAWUN) as well as other energy associations such as VECEA, EVBN, ISEA, and ECC.
Tomorrow -- 25th November 2015 -- this combined Expo & Forum will open to welcome more than 10,000 visitors including industry professionals, decision-makers, government representatives, associations, potential buyers, suppliers and consultants from across the region and the world. All attendees will have a chance to exchange and update the new trends, developments, innovations, solutions and technologies showcased by over 380 leading brand-names such as Grundfos, Wilo, Swing Corporation, Tsurumi Pump, Hydro Vacuum, ABB, Festo, TSS Tokyo, JFE Engineering, TSK, Tabuchi, Yokogawa, Saer, Tabuchi, Ebara, Kobelco-Eco Solution, Haus, Vinaworld link and Pome Zanni, together with the presentations of 11 international pavilions including France, Belgium, Finland, Hungary, Japan, Korea, mainland China, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia and the EU.
Two exclusive Technical Seminars with the themes of "Vietnam Water Forum: Towards innovative, sustainable technologies & energy efficiency in the water & wastewater industry" and "Energy Efficiency, New & Renewable Energy -- Opportunities and Challenges in Vietnam" will also take place in conjunction with this special expo. Many insightful topics on water supply, wasterwater treatments, the sewerage sector, energy efficiency and the new and renewable energy sectors will be presented by top-notch speakers and leading industry experts.
The combined event will be open from 9:00am - 5:30pm on 25-26 November and 9:00am - 4:00pm on 27 November at 148 Giang Vo, Ba Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam. Admission to the exhibition and seminars is free of charge for all trade visitors. For more information, please log on to www.vietwater.com / www.renergyvietnam.com.
Highlight of First Day:
- The Official Opening Ceremony addressed by Mrs. Phan Thi My Linh, Vice Minister, Ministry of Construction, Vietnam and our guests of honour, together with the excellency and distinguished exhibitors, visitors, delegations and media representatives
- VVIP meeting with the participation of Government Officers and leaders from Water and Energy Associations
- Vietwater - Technical seminar including 10 insightful topics at the Technical Seminar room, Hall A3 - VEFAC
- The Photo Galaxy with theme "Water for Life 2015" hosted by Vietnam Water Supply and Sewerage Association (VWSA)
- Networking Cocktail
Highlight of Second Day:
- Vietwater -- Technical seminar with 15 topics including EU Water Technologies Session, Japanese Energy Saving Technologies Session and Innovative Applications in Water Supply
- RE & EE Vietnam -- Conference and Technical Seminar with many interesting topics relating to current regulations, incentives by the Vietnam Government on investment in Energy Efficiency and Conservation
- The EU-Vietnam Business Network -- EVBN Conference with theme "How to achieve the best CAPEX on your Wind Farm"
- The photo competition with the theme "Water for Life 2015" hosted by Vietnam Water Supply and Sewerage Association (VWSA)
Highlight of Third Day:
- Technical seminar with the topic on "Australian Water: Innovation through Adversity" by Mr. Graham Hawke, Deputy Director, Environment and Research Division, Australian Water Association
- The Photo competition with theme "Water for Life 2015" hosted by Vietnam Water Supply and Sewerage Association (VWSA)
Notes to Editors:
About UBM Asia (www.ubmasia.com)
Owned by UBM plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange, UBM Asia is the largest trade show organiser in Asia and the largest commercial organiser in China, India and Malaysia. Established with its headquarters in Hong Kong and subsidiary companies across Asia and in the US, UBM Asia has strong global network of 30 offices and 1,300 staff in 24 major cities. We operate in 20 market sectors with 230 exhibitions and conferences, 23 trade publications, 20 online products for over 1,000,000 quality exhibitors, visitors, conference delegates, advertisers and subscribers from all over the world. For press inquiries, please contact:
The Representative Office of UBM Asia in Ho Chi Minh City
6th floor, Kim Nguyen Building, 74 Nguyen Khoai Str. Ward 2, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City.
SOURCE UBM Asia (Malaysia)