LONDON, October 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The full agenda for OPEX Week: Business Transformation World Summit 2017 is now released.
As business priorities move from physical to digital, the speed of business moves from fast to immediate and customers increasingly become the essential part of process design, how are organizations transforming to win?
To provide answers and tangible takeaways for this year's 800 attendees, the agenda is jam packed with 21 new workshops, 12 new tracks, 24 Interactive Discussion Groups (IDGs) and will feature 100+ value-led sessions covering 10 forward-thinking themes, including: Business Transformation, Customer Centricity, OPEX 2.0, Innovation, RPA& AI, Data Analytics, Agile, Leadership and Culture.
75+ world leading transformation, innovation and OPEX leaders are confirmed to speak, including:
Steven Carleton, Chief Operating Officer, Global Shipping, eBay Inc
Teresa Logue, Head of Operational Transformation, Zurich
John Fitzgerald, Executive Director, Design and Innovation, Verizon
Penny Meier, Vice President, Lean Deployment, Ameriprise Financial
Tristan Boutros, Chief Operating Officer - Product, Technology & Design, The New York Times
John Biedry, Senior Director, Global Lean Enterprise, Nike
Jose Pires, Vice President, Business Excellence, Black and Veatch
Scott Paape, VP Rapid Continuous Improvement, Dr Pepper Snapple
Hauke Schupp, SVP, Operational Excellence, Ten-X
Nina Muhleisen, Head of World Class Delivery Model, ANZ
Diana Krohn Principal Enterprise Architect, United Airlines
Russell Ollie, Director, Operational Excellence, General Motors
On top of these, the new additions to the 2017 program include:
- Strategic led program to align with C-level priorities
- Inspirational big idea speaker Suneel Gupta to give world class examples on Lean Innovation
- 80% brand new speakers from key industries including finance, manufacturing, healthcare, service, technology
- Maturity based content tailored for delegates at different levels of their OpEx journey
- Focus day featuring manufacturing excellence case studies
- Interactive Discussion Groups (IDGs) providing brand new learning and networking experiences
- Reinforce BPM credentials by joining our newly developed BPM training
- Join the community of Women in OPEX Leadership to be inspired by peer female leaders!
To find out more please visit http://www.opexweek.com/PR or call +44-(0)20-7368-9809.
Notes to editors:
The Process Excellence Network is a global community for process professionals, business leaders and executives who want to improve their businesses through process and operational excellence. With a global membership of 130,000+, and a burgeoning global portfolio of live events, webinars, and networking opportunities, our mission is to inspire and inform our members with access to practical advice on business improvement tools, methodologies and technologies in order to achieve their business goals.
SOURCE PEX Network