LONDON, June 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Against a backdrop of budget cuts and requirements for public safety agencies to be more efficient, digital transformation strategies are providing opportunities and deployment of more devices to leverage the benefits that the Internet of Things (IoT) can provide.
Senior Consultant for Aerospace, Defence and Security at Frost & Sullivan, Anthony Leather will lead a short teleconference followed by a live question-and-answer session. The online presentation will take place on Tuesday, 30th June 2015 at 4:00 pm GMT / 10:00 am CST.
The briefing will cover:
- Definition of the Internet of Things in public safety
- Key trends and case studies
- Forecasted public safety devices in 2024
- Data and storage requirements
- Growth areas and the security implications of IoT
"Internet of Things (IoT) in public safety case studies will become increasingly widespread in 2015, with the United States and Europe likely to tender and award significant contracts for IoT solutions and analytics," says Anthony Leather. "There remain a number of barriers of adoption to overcome, but increasing investment in technologies and communications to provide public safety organisations better connectivity, data and real time information will drive the market."
To register for this complimentary web conference please, email Edyta Grabowska, Corporate Communications, at [email protected]. You may also receive a recorded version of the briefing at anytime by submitting your contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +48 22 481 62 03
E: [email protected]
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan