PALM CITY, Fla., Oct. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Optima Healthcare Solutions, a leading provider of cloud-based software for post-acute care providers, announced the release of Optima Homecare™, a new EMR and billing software solution for home health agencies.
Trends of declining reimbursement and value based purchasing are creating a need for affordable software solutions that give home health agencies more control over their operations while allowing clinicians to effectively care for patients.
For more than two decades, thousands of therapy providers have relied on Optima's software to support and grow their businesses. With this new solution, Optima is bringing its innovative approach to software to homecare agencies.
Key features of Optima Homecare
- Greater operational efficiencies in fundamental business processes such as referral management and document tracking
- Effective compliance checks throughout the system with alerts and visual guidance for back office staff, field clinicians and supervisors
- Better outcomes with evidence-based clinical content and care plan-driven documentation
- Improved reimbursement by providing built-in guardrails and driving compliance with order-based scheduling
- Deeper business insights into productivity and profitability through real-time data available in role-based dashboards
- True mobile access from any device, browser or operating system while connected or disconnected
- Guaranteed data security and uptime through reliable, high availability SOC 1 and SOC 2-compliant dual data centers
Executive and Customer Comments
- "As post-acute care changes, our customers are expanding into homecare in order to grow. We are deeply committed to their growth, so we decided to build a solution that would allow them to operate homecare agencies with the same success that they have brought to their therapy operations. Today we are bringing to market a full-featured homecare product that combines ease of use with rich, sophisticated functionality." – Josh Pickus, Chief Executive Officer, Optima Healthcare Solutions
- "We believe there is a void in the homecare market. Caregivers are being forced to choose between a solution that is functionally rich but very expensive and difficult to implement, or a solution that is less expensive but missing critical features. Optima Homecare combines the best of both." – Darcey Trescone, VP of Homecare Solutions, Optima Healthcare Solutions
- "After experiencing frustration with many other homecare solutions, we are very excited to use Optima Homecare! The workflow is done just right. We really like that the plan of care starts with the diagnosis and is goal-driven, which will make things easier on our clinicians, and keep our agency compliant. Plus, it has a lot of reporting and billing features usually only found in more expensive solutions." – Brenda Bryant, Chief Compliance Officer, Choice Homecare
Optima will unveil its homecare solution at the NAHC 2016 Annual Meeting & Exposition on October 23-25, booth #1241.
- White Paper – Top 5 Trends Impacting Homecare
- eBook – Busting the Top 3 Evidence-Based Content Myths
- Data Sheet – Optima Homecare
Optima Healthcare Solutions is a leading provider of cloud-based software for post-acute care providers, including contract therapy companies, skilled nursing facilities, outpatient clinics and home health agencies. For 25 years, more than 9,000 sites across the country have entrusted Optima to deliver software that improves patient care and business performance. For more information, visit optimahcs.com.
Optima Healthcare Solutions
SOURCE Optima Healthcare Solutions