CHICAGO, March 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for KO, NKE, ORCL, SNAP, and TWTR.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- KO: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=KO&prnumber=31620170
- NKE: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=NKE&prnumber=31620170
- ORCL: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=ORCL&prnumber=31620170
- SNAP: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=SNAP&prnumber=31620170
- TWTR: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=TWTR&prnumber=31620170
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/options-trades-covered-call-reports-for-coca-cola-nike-oracle-corporation-snap-inc-and-twitter-300424785.html