LAS VEGAS, March 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- MODERN BUSINESS EXPERIENCE -- To celebrate standout HR professionals who are using technology to transform their business, Oracle today announced the winners of the Oracle HCM Cloud Rubies Award. The awards honor Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud customers who advocate for innovation, prioritize investment in employees, and have a vision to see the potential of tomorrow's human resources possibilities, today. The 2019 winners include: UnitedHealth Group, Hilton Worldwide, Hilton Grand Vacations, Mars Petcare, Grupo Bimbo, AfrAsia Bank, Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions, and Gruppo Mondadori.
"Much of today's workforce is digitally-native and expects a personalized, seamless HR and employee experience," said Gretchen Alarcon, group vice president, Oracle HCM Cloud. "It's harder than ever for HR professionals to attract, onboard, and retain talent, so we're excited to recognize Oracle customers who are embracing emerging technologies to re-think what is possible."
The global Oracle HCM Cloud Rubies Awards is a peer-driven program that recognizes HR professionals who have used technology to increase efficiencies, enhance the employee experience, and deliver tangible business results. Winners include:
- Bottom-Line Bonanza Award: Ann Rogotzke, VP, Human Capital Technology and Programs, UnitedHealth Group
- It's a Mobile World Award: Kellie Romack, VP, Digital HR and Strategic Planning, Hilton Worldwide
- Dynamic Duo or Triumphant Trio Award: Richard Jackson, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Hilton Grand Vacations
- M&A Matrimony Award: Karen Peringer, Sr. Director, People & Organization, Mars Petcare
- Express Lane Award: Eric Cohen, Senior Director, HCM, Grupo Bimbo
- Keep it in the Family Award: Maureen Treanor, Head of HR and Change Management, AfrAsia Bank Ltd.
- Productive Powerhouse Award: Roger Casalengo, SVP of HR, Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions (CAES)
- Knowledge is Power Award: Daniele Sacco, Group HR and Organization Director of Gruppo Mondadori
The 2019 HCM Cloud Rubies award winners were announced at Modern Business Experience in Las Vegas, Nevada. Modern Business Experience brings together finance, supply chain, and human resources professionals to explore how cloud applications and connected business processes can enhance business agility, drive new business models, and create breakthrough experiences for customers, employees, partners, and suppliers.
For additional information on these winners, please visit the Oracle HCM Cloud Rubies Awards website.
The Oracle Cloud offers a complete suite of integrated applications for Sales, Service, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, plus Highly Automated and Secure Generation 2 Infrastructure featuring the Oracle Autonomous Database. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), please visit us at oracle.com.
About Modern Business Experience 2019
Modern Business Experience arms professionals across HR, finance, and supply chain with the tools to create a connected enterprise and thrive in the Experience Economy. For more information, please visit https://www.oracle.com/modern-business-experience/
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.