"The Orbitz Winter Hotel Sale comes at an ideal time for travelers looking for an affordable vacation to unwind from the holidays, get away for New Year's Eve, or renew for the New Year," said Jeanenne Tornatore, Senior Travel Editor of Orbitz.com. "From luxury hotspots to budget-friendly family retreats, now is the time to find significant savings on a winter getaway that meets both lifestyle and budget."
Between now and January 23, 2011, travelers who book on Orbitz can save up to 50% on thousands of hotels worldwide. Sample deals include:**
- All Inclusive Sandals Grande Ocho Rios Beach and Villa Golf Resort (Jamaica) – 60% off
- All Inclusive RIU Palace Punta Cana (Dominican Republic), 4 Stars – 57% off
- Aruba Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino (Aruba), 4 Stars – 40% off
- Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort and Spa (Los Cabos), 4 Stars – 50% off each night
- Camino Real Guadalajara Expo (Guadalajara), 4 Stars – Up to 50% off each night
- All Inclusive Barcelo Puerto Vallarta (Puerto Vallarta), 4 Stars – 35% off each night
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, 4 Stars – 30% off
- Sahara Hotel and Casino, 3 Stars – 35% off
- Hooters Hotel and Casino, 3 Stars – 30% off 2-nights
- Galleria Palms Orlando (Kissimmee), 3 Stars – 55% off each night
- RED South Beach Hotel (Miami), 4 Stars – 50% off 3-night stay
- Il Lugana Suite Hotel (Fort Lauderdale), 4 Stars – 30% off each night
- NH Duc de la Victoria (Barcelona), 3 Stars – 35% off
- La Villa des Ternes (Paris), 3 Stars – 30% off 4-nights
- Sofitel London St. James (London), 5 Stars – Stay 3-nights, 4th night free
Not only is Orbitz offering significant discounts with its Winter Hotel Sale, it also provides the highest level of protection with Price Assurance. If you book a prepaid hotel and another Orbitz customer books it for less, Orbitz will send a cash refund … automatically.
For more details on the Orbitz Winter Hotel Sale, visit www.orbitz.com/sales.
For more details on Price Assurance, visit www.orbitz.com/priceassurance .
Terms and Conditions:
*Begins 12/14/10. Savings of up to 50% are available at participating hotels only and subject to availability. Minimum stay requirements and blackout dates may apply and will vary depending on market and hotel. See hotel details for more information. Look for the On Sale label for the greatest savings. Book by 1/23/11.
**Sample deals were accurate and available on Orbitz.com on 12-14-10 and may not represent current pricing. Minimum stay requirements and blackout dates may apply and will vary depending on market and hotel. See hotel details for more information.
Orbitz.com (www.orbitz.com) is a leading online travel company that enables travelers to search for and book a broad array of travel products, including airline tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars, cruises and vacation packages. Since launching its Web site to the general public in June 2001, Orbitz.com has become one of the largest online travel sites in the world and has led the industry with innovations including Flight Price Assurance, Hotel Price Assurance and Total Price hotel search results. On Orbitz.com consumers can search more than 80,000 suppliers worldwide including airlines, hotels and car rental companies. Orbitz.com is owned by Orbitz Worldwide. Stay connected to Orbitz.com with sale alerts, exclusive promotions and engaging conversations by following Orbitz on Facebook (www.facebook.com/orbitz), Twitter (www.twitter.com/orbitz) and the Orbitz Travel Blog (www.orbitz.com/blog).
About Orbitz Worldwide
Orbitz Worldwide is a leading global online travel company that uses innovative technology to enable leisure and business travelers to research, plan and book a broad range of travel products. Orbitz Worldwide owns a portfolio of consumer brands that includes Orbitz (www.orbitz.com), CheapTickets (www.cheaptickets.com), ebookers (www.ebookers.com), HotelClub (www.hotelclub.com), RatesToGo (www.ratestogo.com) and the Away Network (www.away.com). Also within the Orbitz Worldwide family, Orbitz Worldwide Distribution (http://corp.orbitz.com/partnerships/distribution) delivers private label travel solutions to a broad range of partners including many of the world's largest airlines, and Orbitz for Business (www.orbitzforbusiness.com) delivers managed corporate travel solutions for corporations. For more information on partnership opportunities with Orbitz Worldwide, visit corp.orbitz.com. Orbitz Worldwide uses its Investor Relations website to make information available to its investors and the public at http://www.orbitz-ir.com. You can sign up to receive email alerts whenever the company posts new information to the website.