TUALATIN, Ore., Jan. 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Oregon Scientific, a leading designer and worldwide marketer of personal electronics, including weather and timing devices, today announced its 2010 product portfolio, to be unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas (January 7-10). The collection includes electronics from its just-launched Wellness and Energy Monitoring lines, both new categories for the Company.
The Oregon Scientific Wellness line will debut with 10 products specifically designed to relax the mind and body. The Wellness line includes items that will manage stress throughout the entire day - providing comfort morning, noon, and night. Some standout products include:
- i.wakeup Sunrise Clock: This soothing clock is equipped with a dawn simulator that uses gentle light to serve as a natural wake up call, without the disturbing sounds of a blaring alarm. MSRP: $129.99
- 3-D Back Massager: The 3-D Back Massager is portable and features a 3-D shiatsu and heated massage system that simulates the motions of a true human massage. Bring it to the office or keep it at home to unwind after a stressful day. MSRP: $199.99
- Aroma Natural Elite Diffuser: Designed with glass, wood and steel, this soothing diffuser has the perfect combination of natural elements and modern style. The Aroma Natural Elite Diffuser features a relaxing aroma, line-in speakers, and a LED that simulates candlelight - appealing to a variety of senses. MSRP: $99.99
The second new division for Oregon Scientific, its Energy Monitoring and Conservation line, provides consumers with effective tools to monitor usage trends and save energy in the home. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, monitoring electricity can help consumers reduce usage by up to 15 percent, which will translate to lower utility costs and a smaller carbon footprint. Products include:
- Advanced Wireless Appliance Manager: This innovative appliance manager monitors power consumption, carbon emissions, and real-time costs for up to eight appliances, in addition to long-term trend information. Also, an alarm will alert the user if consumption goals are exceeded. MSRP: $99
- Individual Appliance Manager: Simply plug the device into any outlet and the Individual Appliance Manager will track energy current, line voltage, and corresponding costs for any one electrical appliance. The LCD screen also displays the time, making it a convenient gadget to have in any room in the house. MSRP: $29
Additionally, Oregon Scientific will expand its already-robust Sports and Fitness line with the new T1 Zone Trainer with Hydration Index. Priced at $119.99, this heart rate monitor features the world's first hydration index as well as the Company's exclusive Tap-On Lens Technology, so fitness enthusiasts no longer have to wrestle with buttons while exercising.
For more information about Oregon Scientific, visit www2.oregonscientific.com. For media appointments, Oregon Scientific will be exhibiting at CES Unveiled on January 5th and will be located in North Hall Meeting Room N218 for the remainder of the show.
About Oregon Scientific
Founded in 1989, Oregon Scientific is headquartered in Tualatin; a quaint suburb of beautiful Portland, Oregon. Oregon Scientific offers six families of products, ranging from Youth & Learning to Sports & Fitness. Built from its hallmark of timing and weather devices, Oregon Scientific is expanding to meet the diverse needs of its customers to enhance the way we live, work and play. Consider Oregon Scientific's products to be Innovating the Everyday.
Oregon Scientific is a division of one of the world's premier electronics manufacturers, Integrated Display Technology, Ltd. (IDT), based in Hong Kong. IDT was founded in 1977 and is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange as IDT Technology and on the Singapore Exchange as I-Com.
SOURCE Oregon Scientific