SEDALIA, Mo., March 31, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
Who: Eric Hauser, President, Organic Remedies
Michael Shaffer, COO, Organic Remedies Missouri
Tammy Royer, RPh., COO, Organic Remedies Pennsylvania
Medical Marijuana Industry Experts
Local and State Public Officials
When: Wed., April 7 at 10:00 a.m.
Where: 4401 Wisconsin Ave., Ste 400, Sedalia, MO 65301
- Organic Remedies' Open House Celebration will kick off with brief remarks, followed by a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
- Tours of the dispensary will be offered.
- Company President Eric Hauser, expert pharmacists and staff will be available for interviews.
- Official opening for business is expected mid-April.
Other Events Planned:
- Thurs., April 8, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
First Responders Open House
- Thurs., April 8, 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Healthcare Providers Open House
- Fri., April 9, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
"Meet the Cultivators/Manufacturers" community event; many of the state's marijuana cultivators and manufacturers will be on hand to answer questions. Open to the public.
About Organic Remedies
Organic Remedies is a life science organization committed to improving the overall wellness of patients by producing and dispensing affordable quality medical marijuana products while continuing the advancement of medical marijuana therapies through genetics, collaborative research, and superior patient care. Based in Carlisle, Pa., Organic Remedies provides safe, effective medical marijuana therapies to patients in Pennsylvania and Missouri. Organic Remedies delivers a clinical approach for the utilization of medical marijuana that is patient-focused, collaborative and outcomes based. For more information, visit www.OrganicRemediesMO.com.
SOURCE Organic Remedies