OMAHA, Neb., April 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Orion Advisor Services, LLC ("Orion"), the premier portfolio accounting service provider for advisors, announced today it has launched Orion Social, an advisor-facing application that connects advisors with Orion experts, on-line training tutorials, and advisor peers with the goal of accelerating the implementation and use of the Orion system.
Orion Social provides advisors with the opportunity to directly access on-line learning tutorials and instantaneously connects the advisor with Orion subject matter experts through the chat feature. Advisors can post to Orion Social's group forums to submit developmental ideas, or receive peer assistance and best practice advice from other advisors. In addition, the platform allows advisors to receive a comprehensive status update of all Orion projects and open items.
"Orion Social was designed with the intention of truly becoming an extension of the advisor's team," said Orion CEO Eric Clarke. "We want to provide advisors with the ability to engage with our support team and share best practices with each other."
OrionSocial provides advisors with:
- Access to Orion's subject matter expert teams in real-time via chat
- Access to Orion's Ascent learning trails, which includes reporting, billing, performance, market data, trading and integrations training courses
- The ability for advisors to share best practices with their peers when using Orion technology
- Up-to-date statuses of all inquiries and open projects
- Centralized center of communication that links to Orion Connect, connecting Orion directly to CRMs Redtail, Junxure Cloud and Salesforce AppExchange
- Access to Orion calendar events and training schedule
"As a beta user, Orion Social creates a sense of transparency to the cases we submit and ensures I am kept in the loop on all important Orion matters," said Zach Lindgren, Program and Reporting Analyst at Williams Financial Group. "Orion Social helps increase my efficiency and provides Williams Financial Group with maximized investment in the platform."
Orion Advisor Services, LLC (Orion) is the premier portfolio accounting service provider for advisors. Our firm has unique insights into the advisory profession because it was founded for investment advisors by an investment advisor in 1999. Orion frees advisors from back-office tedium so they can enjoy their business again by devoting their time and energy to better serving clients. Orion provides the integrated and fully customizable technology solutions that advisors need to help grow their businesses over the long term. The firm's technology solutions empower more than 950 firms, have $400 billion in AUA and over 1.5 million accounts.
SOURCE Orion Advisor Services, LLC