ATLANTA, May 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Orkin, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rollins Inc. (NYSE: ROL), is now treating bed bugs in all 50 states. The following cities are ranked in order of the number of bed bug treatments Orkin performed from January – April 2011.
3. Columbus, Ohio
6. Washington, D.C.
7. New York
8. Dayton, Ohio
11. Lexington, Ky.
12. Cleveland/Akron/Canton, Ohio
13. Las Vegas
14. Richmond/Petersburg, Va.
15. Hartford/New Haven, Conn.
16. Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn.
17. Buffalo, N.Y.
19. Los Angeles
20. Boston/Manchester, N.H.
21. Omaha, Neb.
23. Albany/Schenectady/Troy, N.Y.
24. Cedar Rapids/Waterloo, Iowa
26. Raleigh/Durham/Fayetteville, N.C.
27. Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo/Battle Creek, Mich.
28. San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose, Calif.
29. Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas
30. Phoenix/Prescott, Ariz.
31. New Orleans
32. Des Moines/Ames, Iowa
33. Lincoln/Hastings/Kearney, Neb.
34. Seattle/Tacoma, Wash.
36. Charleston/Huntington, W.Va.
37. Charlotte, N.C.
38. Louisville, Ky.
39. San Diego
40. Norfolk/Portsmouth/Newport News, Va.
41. Sioux City, Iowa
42. Tulsa, Okla.
43. Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
44. Austin, Texas
45. Ft. Wayne, Ind.
46. Colorado Springs/Pueblo, Colo.
47. Syracuse, N.Y.
49. Davenport, Iowa/Moline, Ill.
50. Salt Lake City, Utah
About Orkin, LLC
Founded in 1901, Atlanta-based Orkin is an industry leader in essential pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects in the United States, Canada, Europe, Central America, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Asia and the Mediterranean. With more than 400 locations, Orkin's almost 8,000 employees serve approximately 1.7 million customers. The company serves homeowners and numerous industries, including food and beverage processing, foodservice, hospitality, healthcare, retail, warehousing, property/facilities management, schools and institutions. Orkin is proud to be recognized by the National Pest Management Association as a QualityPro and GreenPro-certified company, addressing not only our customer's pest control needs, but also their concern for protecting the environment. Learn more about Orkin at http://orkin.com. Orkin is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rollins Inc. (NYSE: ROL).