SHANGHAI, June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- China has around 200 million people over the age of 60, with eight million adding to the count each year. At this rate, by 2050, China would have a whopping 400 million people over 60-years-old, a number that is greater than the entire current population of the United States. This has caused the increasing demand for proper orthopedic facilities in the country. Furthermore, due to the rise in income level and improvement of the medical reimbursement ratio, the Chinese orthopedic industry is undeniably one of the industries to potentially experience major advancement and development.
Organized by UBM Conferences, OrthoTec China 2013 will be held on 29th-30th July in Shanghai. It creates a platform that will bring manufacturers, surgeons, scientists, and researchers together. Over a course of two days, you will be treated to a series of top-notch presentations from local and international presenters that will inspire not only the creation and innovation of future medical devices, but potential orthopedic surgery techniques. The conference is dedicated to delivering the latest industry insights, in-depth dialogues from practitioners, and exceptional networking opportunities through a program of high-level participants.
Hot topics include:
- The potential utilization of biodegradable materials
- How to design a customized orthopedic implant
- Analyzing the failure rate of orthopedic implants and its mitigation solutions
- The future of knee anthroplasty in China
- The cost benefits of using technologically advanced instrumentation for total joint replacement
- The management of young adult knee arthritis
- Orthobiologics in helping fractures to heal quickly
- Pre-clinical testing of artificial joints
To know more details, please go to www.orthotec-china.com to download brochure or call +86-21-61573930 / 3919.
Ms. Tracy Cui
Tel: +86-21-6157 3919
Fax: +86-21-6157 7299
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE UBM Conferences