FORT COLLINS, Colo., April 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Spring into protection against drops and bumps with an array of stylish and protective cases for Apple iPhone SE (2nd gen). OtterBox, the No. 1-selling smartphone case brand in the U.S., has iPhone SE (2nd gen) covered to keep you connected with those that matter most.1
OtterBox cases for iPhone SE (2nd gen) are available now on otterbox.com.2
"Apple continues to innovate by offering a favorite design packed with new technology," said OtterBox CEO Jim Parke. "OtterBox has a case design for everyone, whether they want to upgrade their style or wrap their new phone in rugged protection. OtterBox ensures iPhone SE (2nd gen) is able to always keep you connected."
- Symmetry Series brings ultra slim protection to iPhone SE (2nd gen). These clear and color cases show off the silhouette of iPhone SE while keeping the device protected from drops and bumps.
- Personalize your style with Otter + Pop for iPhone SE (2nd gen). Otter + Pop adds fun and functionality to Symmetry Series and Defender Series with swappable PopTops. The grip is recessed into the case when not in use, making it pocketable, and is easy to pop up for pro-level FaceTime sessions.
- Defender Series provides the ultimate protection with multi-layer defense against drops and bumps. Defender Series Pro adds an extra layer of protection and is built with lasting antimicrobial technology that helps protect the case exterior against many common bacteria, drops and scrapes.3
- Commuter Series is ready for life on-the-go or at home with a hard outer shell and inner silicone slipcover. Port covers keep dust out and trusted OtterBox drop protection ensures you're always protected.
- Strada Series is a premium leather folio with card slots for anyone who needs a few cards or cash. The folio wraps around the case to protect the screen from scratches. Strada Series Via has a soft touch material and card slot to hold an essential card.
OtterBox cases for iPhone SE (2nd gen) are available now on otterbox.com.
OtterBox innovates bold products that deliver confidence and trust in any pursuit. From its humble beginnings with a drybox in a Fort Collins, Colo., garage, OtterBox has honed and leveraged its expertise in manufacturing and design to become the No. 1-selling smartphone case brand in the U.S. and a leader in rugged outdoor lifestyle products.1
At the center of every OtterBox innovation is a deeper goal to effect positive, lasting change. In partnership with the OtterCares Foundation, OtterBox grows to give back by inspiring kids to change the world through entrepreneurship and philanthropy. To learn more about this mission, visit otterbox.com/givingback.
For more information, visit https://www.otterbox.com/.
1 Source: The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service: Cell Phone Device Protection / Units Sold / January 2016 – July 2019
2 Symmetry Series, Defender Series, Defender Series Pro, Commuter Series, Strada Series, Strada Series Via, Otter + Pop Symmetry Series and Otter + Pop Defender Series are NOT protective against water. Will provide added protection against drops and shock.
3Helps protect case exterior against many common bacteria. It does not protect you or the screen. Buildup of dirt or debris may decrease effectiveness.