Jun 30, 2020, 16:30 ET
NORMAN, Okla., June 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The University of Oklahoma is presenting the second in the four-part OU Global Risks & Threats Series Leadership Forum with leaders from the intelligence, finance, law enforcement, corporate and cyber sectors. OU GRTS is a collaborative effort between the Michael F. Price College of Business and the OU Center for Intelligence and National Security—an Intelligence Community Center of Academic Excellence.
Reopening in a Post-COVID World, which is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. to 12:40 p.m. Central Time (USA) Saturday, July 18, will address business-related post-COVID issues, including strengthening the global supply chain. The series is offered complimentary to the public by sponsor Manufacturing Talk Radio at www.mfgtalkradio.com and via YouTube. Additional information, including a full agenda, presenter bios and registration, as well as past and future speakers, is available online at price.ou.edu/GRTS.
Adriana Sanford, founding director of OU GRTS and Senior Fellow at OU CINS, will lead off each event and preside throughout the series. The OU GRTS inauguration on June 6 was livestreamed, allowing tens of thousands of participants to receive expert guidance.
The lineup for the July 18 event is:
- Lucian Cernat, Head of Global Trade Regulations & International Procurement Negotiations, and former Chief Trade Economist at the European Commission
- Horacio Gutierrez, Spotify's Head of Global Affairs & Chief Legal Officer; former Microsoft General Counsel and Corporate Vice President
- Brian Hinman, Chief Commercial Officer for Aon Intellectual Property Solutions; former Chief IP Officer at Philips; former IBM Vice President
- Matt Addington, Former Drug Enforcement Administration Special Agent; former CIA Operations Officer (Narco-Terrorism and Global Security Threats)
- Gerold Knight, Group Chief Risk Officer for Coca-Cola Hellenic
- Christopher Libertelli, Former Global Head of Policy at YouTube; former Global Public Policy at Netflix; former Senior Legal Advisor to the FCC
- Seth Schachner, Managing Director of Strat Americas; former senior digital business executive at Sony Music, Microsoft, Liberty Media, Viacom and AOL's first executive for music
Corporate sponsors, global organizations and allies supporting this effort during a time of world crisis include AON Corp., Willis Towers Watson, Ernst & Young, ISC2, Spotify, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co., Basel Institute on Governance, Task Force 7, Puga Ortiz, Berliner Corcoran and Rowe, International Enforcement Law Reporter, Peritus Partners, Strat Americas, ManchesterCF, WorldTowning and Search Consultants International.
Two additional sessions will occur in August and September.
Follow on Twitter: @OUPriceCollege
SOURCE The University of Oklahoma Price College of Business
Share this article