DUBLIN, September 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Oil Refining Industry in Pakistan 2016" report to their offering.
This downstream energy sector report, Oil Refining Industry in Pakistan is a complete source of information on Pakistan crude oil refining industry.
It provides refinery level information relating to existing and planned (new build) refineries such as insights and forecasts of refinery capacities, refined petroleum products production and consumption, refinery complexity factor and comparison against peer group countries in the respective region.
The report also covers complete details of major players operating in the refining sector in Pakistan and in depth analysis of the latest industry news and deals.
- Outlook of Country Oil Refining Industry and refined petroleum products beyond 2015
- Forecasts of refined products production and consumption along with major refining companies, and operators.
- Historic and Forecasted Refining capacity and secondary units capacities beyond 2015
- Key Opportunities and Restraints in country Refinery market
- Benchmark with five peer group countries on Nelson Complexity Factor.
- Market structure of Country Refining Industry, companies, capacities and market share.
- Information on planned refineries such as planned capacity, equity structure, Operator Company, expected commissioning date and project cost.
- Refined petroleum products production and demand beyond 2015.
- Refinery level information such as refinery name, commissioned year, primary and secondary units installed capacities along with future capacity expansions, refinery complexity factor, ownership and operator details.
- Company profiles of major refining companies including SWOT Analysis.
- Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements, and all related industry news and deals analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Figures & Tables
2 Introduction to Pakistan Refining Markets
3 Refining Industry in Pakistan 2015
4 Pakistan Refining Market- Drivers and Restraints
5 Pakistan Oil Products Demand and Supply Forecast to 2022
6 Pakistan Refinery Capacities Forecast to 2022
7 Pakistan Refining Industry- Future Developments and Investment Opportunities
8 Key Strategies Pakistan Refining Companies 2008-2022
9 Company Profiles
10 Pakistan Refining Industry Latest Tenders and Contracts
11 Pakistan Refining Industry Updates
12 Pakistan Refining Industry Deals
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9vr6gx/oil_refining
Related Topics: Oil, Gasoline and Diesel
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pakistan-oil-refining-industry-report-2016---forecasts-to-2020---research-and-markets-300327020.html
SOURCE Research and Markets