SAN FRANCISCO, April 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Palo Alto Networks® (NYSE: PANW), the leader in enterprise security, today announced that several of its executives and members of its Unit 42 threat intelligence team will present at the following RSA Conference 2015 sessions in San Francisco this week:
Monday, April 20
- 9:55 AM: Being a CISO – What They Don't Tell You, Rick Howard, chief security officer at Palo Alto Networks (Moscone West, room 3018)
Tuesday, April 21
- 1:10 PM: The Evolution of the Cybersecurity Executive Trifecta: The CSO/CIO/CISO, Rick Howard (Moscone West, room 3005)
- 1:10 PM: Cybersecurity Legislation: What's Next? Ryan Gillis, vice president, Cybersecurity Strategy & Global Policy at Palo Alto Networks (Moscone West, room 2005)
- 4:40 PM: Powering Your Threat Intel Team with Off-the-Shelf Tools, Ryan Olson, Unit 42 intelligence director at Palo Alto Networks (Moscone West, room 2018)
Wednesday, April 22
- 8:00 AM: Encore presentation of The Evolution of the Cybersecurity Executive Trifecta: The CSO/CIO/CISO, Rick Howard (Moscone West, room 2020)
- 12:00 PM: Box Executive Luncheon: Content Management Beyond 2015, Chad Kinzelberg, senior vice president of Business and Corporate Development at Palo Alto Networks (St. Regis Museum Tower, 125 3rd Street, SF)
Thursday, April 23
- 8:00 AM: More Books You Should Have Read by Now: The Cybersecurity Canon Project, Rick Howard (Moscone West, room 2002)
- 9:10 AM: Advanced Attacks: How One Exploited Endpoint Leads to Total Datacenter Breach, Nati Davidi, vice president, Product Management at Palo Alto Networks (Moscone North, room 131)
Palo Alto Networks will showcase its enterprise security platform in Moscone North Expo Hall at booth #N4120. Visitors can join in-booth presentations by company experts, including founder and CTO Nir Zuk. Personalized demonstrations of our enterprise security offerings also will be available throughout the conference, including the new AutoFocus threat intelligence service announced March 31, 2015.
ABOUT PALO ALTO NETWORKS
Palo Alto Networks is leading a new era in cybersecurity by protecting thousands of enterprise, government, and service provider networks from cyber threats. Unlike fragmented legacy products, our security platform safely enables business operations and delivers protection based on what matters most in today's dynamic computing environments: applications, users, and content. Find out more at www.paloaltonetworks.com.
Palo Alto Networks and the Palo Alto Networks Logo are trademarks of Palo Alto Networks, Inc. in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other trademarks, trade names or service marks used or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
SOURCE Palo Alto Networks