MONROVIA, Calif., March 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Parasoft, the leader in software testing solutions, is excited to announce the worldwide release of Parasoft Virtualize/SOAtest Professional Desktop for Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise subscribers. Parasoft's Virtualize/SOAtest enables software developers and testers to quickly perform both API testing and virtualization across a broad range of industry standard protocols and message formats. The new packaging increases Microsoft developers' testing toolbag, enabling them with more effective and efficient ways to get their testing done, minimizing overhead and substantially reducing risk of defects. To get started and learn more, visit: http://software.parasoft.com/virtualize/microsoft/.
"We are excited to bring API testing and service virtualization to Microsoft Visual Studio eEnterprise subscribers," stated Mark Lambert, VP of Products at Parasoft. "Today's highly-connected applications require extensive API, performance, and security testing on a variety of environments. Virtualize/SOAtest Desktop will allow developers to rapidly validate functional and non-functional requirements quickly and precisely."
Parasoft Virtualize/SOAtest Professional Desktop provides Visual Studio eEnterprise 2017 subscribers with:
- Complete API testing across a broad range of industry standard protocols
- Ability to quickly simulate the messaging and behavior of dependent multi-tiered systems
- Highly-efficient API and protocol testing without the overhead of writing stubs or waiting for resources to free up
- Cost savings by sharing virtual services and/or system components
- Six months free access, followed by 25% discount on annual subscription
"We're excited to partner with Parasoft to give Visual Studio eEnterprise subscribers direct access to API testing and service virtualization within their preferred development environment," said Craig Kitterman, Director of Visual Studio Product Marketing for Developer Tools & Cloud Services. "Teams embracing DevOps face the daunting task of automating API testing and testing against dependencies, with Parasoft SOAtest and Parasoft Virtualize Visual Studio Enterprise subscribers can easily construct advanced end-to-end test scenarios and simulate complex systems interactions against unavailable or incomplete dependencies."
To learn more about the offer, visit:
- Visual Studio benefits portal: http://my.visualstudio.com?wt.mc_id=AID605451_QSG_141866
- Visual Studio Subscriptions overview page: https://www.visualstudio.com/subscriptions?wt.mc_id=AID605451_QSG_141871
- Parasoft SOAtest-Virtualize Desktop for Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise subscribers: http://software.parasoft.com/virtualize/microsoft/
Parasoft provides innovative tools that automate time-consuming testing tasks and provide management with intelligent analytics necessary to focus on what matters. Parasoft's technologies reduce the time, effort, and cost of delivering secure, reliable, and compliant software, by integrating static and runtime analysis; unit, functional, and API testing; and service virtualization. Parasoft supports software organizations as they develop and deploy applications in the embedded, enterprise, and IoT markets. With developer testing tools, manager reporting/analytics, and executive dashboarding, Parasoft enables organizations to succeed in today's most strategic development initiatives — agile, continuous testing, DevOps, and security.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/parasoft-releases-service-virtualization-and-api-testing-for-microsoft-visual-studio-enterprise-subscribers-300419299.html