NEW YORK, May 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Pareteum Corporation (Nasdaq: TEUM), a rapidly growing global cloud software communications platform company with a mission to connect every person and every(thing)TM, today announced that it closed more than 20 new sales transactions in April 2019, with a combined contract value of $70 million.
New contract wins achieved in the month include:
Communications Service Providers
- A leading multinational Mobile Virtual Network Operator in the EMEA region selected Pareteum's cloud platform and network to power consumer and enterprise mobility services
- A Hong Kong Mobile Virtual Network Operator is using Pareteum's cloud and network solutions to deliver global, single-number mobile solutions for frequent travelers
- A UK innovative global voice-calling solution is leveraging Pareteum's SuperAPI and network to power its services
- A US Mobile Virtual Network Operator and device manufacturer selected Pareteum's cloud solution to deliver consumer mobility services focused on simplicity and value
Enterprise and Brand
- A leading consumer-engagement and rewards services provider operating across North and South America is deploying Pareteum's network and cloud services to deliver connectivity offerings for end users
- A pan-European pharmaceutical manufacturer is using Pareteum's enterprise communications solutions to improve employee connectivity and productivity
- A world leading airline is using Pareteum's enterprise solutions to facilitate global connectivity and communications
IoT and Developer
- A Japanese communications and IoT services provider selected Pareteum's IoT cloud platform and network for connectivity and device management
"We continue to drive growth through our sales efforts as our addressable markets expand and our cloud-based SaaS products and solutions are able to deliver new requirements in an increasingly connected world," said Hal Turner, Executive Chairman and Principal Executive Officer of Pareteum. "At Pareteum, we believe we are 'all in sales' and we are pleased with another strong monthly performance."
"Each new customer represents an opportunity to build a unique and strategic relationship and facilitates cross-sell and up-sell of our expanding suite of global cloud software capabilities," added Rob Mumby, Chief Revenue Officer of Pareteum.
About Pareteum Corporation:
Millions of people and devices are connected around the world using Pareteum's Global Cloud Communications Platform, enhancing their mobile experience. Pareteum unleashes the power of applications and mobile services, bringing secure, ubiquitous, scalable, and seamlessly available voice, video, SMS/text messaging, and data, media and content enablement to our customers, making worldwide communications services easily and economically accessible to everyone. By harnessing the value of our cloud communications platform, Pareteum serves enterprises, communications service providers, early stage innovators, developers, IoT, and telecommunications infrastructure providers. Pareteum envisions a new mobile communications experience imagining what will be, and delivering now. Pareteum currently has offices in North America, South America, Spain, Bahrain, Singapore, Indonesia, Germany, Belgium, United Kingdom, Russia, and the Netherlands. For more information please visit: www.pareteum.com.
Forward Looking Statements:
Certain statements contained herein constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements may include, without limitation, statements with respect to Pareteum's plans and objectives, projections, expectations and intentions. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about Pareteum's industry, management's beliefs and certain assumptions made by management. Readers are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Because such statements involve risks and uncertainties, the actual results and performance of Pareteum may differ materially from the results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Given these uncertainties, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements. Unless otherwise required by law, Pareteum also disclaims any obligation to update its view of any such risks or uncertainties or to announce publicly the result of any revisions to the forward-looking statements made here. Additional information concerning certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected or suggested in Pareteum's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, copies of which are available from the SEC or may be obtained upon request from Pareteum Corporation.
Pareteum Investor Relations Contacts:
Chief Financial Officer
+1 646 810 2182
The Blueshirt Group
European- Global IR
+1 416 837 0075
SOURCE Pareteum Corporation