THE HAGUE, Netherlands, April 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The continued success of the Malaysia Services Exhibition (MSE) and the significant demand for Malaysian services in the Middle East and neighbouring regions have rendered Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) to organize the MSE 2011. Organised for the fourth consecutive year since 2008, the MSE 2011 will be held at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates from April 17 to 20.
According to Ms. Rusiah Mohamed, Trade Commissioner of MATRADE Rotterdam, high quality, reputable Malaysian companies, capable of delivering world-class and offering holistic solutions and cutting edge solutions will be promoting their services at MSE 2011. In fact, the MSE has grown in reputation among foreign enterprises and high worth individuals as a platform to conduct business and identify potential collaborations with the Malaysian service providers.
MSE 2011 will see participation of 150 exhibitors comprising 120 Malaysian service providers and 30 government agencies and services associations. This year, the MSE will be promoting six key services clusters, namely, construction & professional services related to construction; renewable energy, power generation & environment management services; oil & gas; ICT; healthcare & hospital-related services and specialised training & business services.
"The Malaysian services industry has proven to be world-class providers in executing successfully numerous projects worldwide, not only in the area of construction but also engineering and project management; oil and gas; education; healthcare and ICT services. Indeed, this strong track record has put Malaysia on the world map and wins recognition among project owners abroad", she added.
MSE 2011 will bring all the excellence and professionalism of the Malaysian services industry right at your doorstep. Foreign businessmen will find the creativity and innovation of Malaysian service providers at MSE an experience worth their business visit. From business networking opportunities to high-level roundtable meetings and other important concurrent events, there really is something for everyone to forge profitable business alliances at MSE 2011. This year, MSE 2011 will be held at the same time with popular international exhibitions in the UAE, namely, the City Scape and City Build. For more information, please visit http://www.matrade.gov.my
The Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) was established on March 1, 1993 as the external trade promotion arm of Malaysia's Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI). Its functions are:
- To promote, assist and develop Malaysia's external trade with particular emphasis on the export of manufactured and semi-manufactured products and services;
- To formulate and implement export marketing strategies and trade promotion activities to promote Malaysia's export;
- To undertake commercial intelligence and market research and create a comprehensive database of information for the improvement and development of Malaysia's trade;
- To organise training programmes to improve the international marketing skills of Malaysian exporters;
- To enhance and protect Malaysia's international trade investment abroad; and
- To promote, facilitate and assist in the services areas related to trade.