BOSTON, March 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Zmags, the leading provider of rich media mobile and social merchandising, announced that PartyLite, the direct selling company specializing in candles, candle warmers, premium home fragrances and decor, has increased its investment with Zmags to boost product discovery and purchase online as well as via mobile and social channels.
- PartyLite has selected Zmags CommercePro as the platform for the direct seller's new commerce-enabled digital catalogs. PartyLite customers will now enjoy a rich and engaging digital brand experience that complements the unique PartyLite home-party experience, and they will also be able to complete purchases directly within the catalog.
- Previous to this upgrade, PartyLite's Zmags-powered catalogs helped the direct seller reduce e-commerce programming costs by more than $60,000. By upgrading to CommercePro, PartyLite will also drive top-line sales across its online, mobile and Facebook catalogs.
- Zmags CommercePro integrates commerce transaction capability directly into the digital catalog or brochure, enabling retailers and brands to monetize online, mobile and social merchandising while providing a unified experience across tablets, websites, smartphones and social networks.
- "Using Zmags, our catalogs are rich and engaging so that PartyLite online shoppers and Facebook fans feel like they are still part of a true PartyLite experience and are more motivated to browse and purchase," said Michael Norris, President of PartyLite North America. "Our greatest strength is the unique home-party experience that our independent consultants create. Thanks to Zmags, they can now extend that experience to customers wherever they spend their time online."
- "PartyLite is a great example of a company that has built its reputation not only on premium products but also on an effective direct-selling business model that engages its clientele and builds lasting relationships," said Sean Ford, COO and CMO of Zmags. "With Zmags, PartyLite is providing its representatives a new way to serve their customers, expand their reach and optimize their sales using today's most popular tablet, mobile and social channels."
PartyLite is the number one direct seller of candles, candle warmers and home-fragrance products in the world with nearly 60,000 independent consultants in 18 countries. PartyLite holds the number 21 spot in the Direct Selling News Global 100: The Top Direct Selling Companies in the World. Based in Plymouth, Mass., PartyLite was established in 1973 and is a subsidiary of Blyth, Inc., a leading multi-channel designer and marketer of home fragrance, home decor products and household convenience items. For more information about PartyLite, please visit www.partylite.com and www.facebook.com/partylite.
Zmags helps thousands of the world's most progressive global retailers and brands design brilliant and consistent marketing and merchandising campaigns across social, mobile, tablet, and e-commerce platforms, driving product discovery and inspiring purchases. Using the Zmags on-demand rich media merchandising platform, leading brands have measurably and dramatically increased customer engagement, conversion rates, order size and brand loyalty without the burden of IT constraints. Zmags is among the fastest growing technology companies in North America, ranking #70 on the Deloitte 2011 Technology Fast 500. Zmags is headquartered in Boston, MA. with European offices in London and Copenhagen. For more information about Zmags, please visit www.zmags.com.
InkHouse for Zmags