FORT WASHINGTON, Pa., Dec. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Eastern National today announced the release of the highly anticipated 2019 Passport To Your National Parks® Regional Stamp Set. Since 1986, fans of the Passport To Your National Parks program have been collecting these colorful, commemorative stamp sets to decorate their beloved Passport books. Designed exclusively for Passport To Your National Parks books, each official stamp set features photographs and educational text from 10 national park sites.
The 2019 Passport stamp set showcases the following parks:
- National Stamp: Grand Canyon National Park
- North Atlantic Region: Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site
- Mid-Atlantic Region: Fort Monroe National Monument
- National Capital Region: President's Park
- Southeast Region: Cape Hatteras National Seashore
- Midwest Region: William Howard Taft National Historic Site
- Southwest Region: New Orleans Jazz National Historical Park
- Rocky Mountain Region: Yucca House National Monument
- Western Region: San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
- Pacific Northwest & Alaska Region: Hagerman Fossil Beds National Monument
Photos for stamp sets are selected from submissions by National Park Service employees and participants in the Volunteers-In-Parks programs to Eastern National's annual photo contest.
About Passport To Your National Parks
Launched by Eastern National in 1986, the Passport To Your National Parks® program has introduced millions of visitors to the national park system. This popular program consists of a guidebook that highlights each unit of the national parks and provides space for dated ink "cancellation" stamps, which allow visitors to commemorate their experiences. Visitors can also collect annual stamp sets, which feature photos from 10 new national park sites each year. Learn more about the Passport at: www.easternnational.org/what-we-do/passport.
About Eastern National
Eastern National, a not-for-profit cooperating association, promotes the public's understanding and support of America's national parks and other public trust partners by providing quality educational experiences, products, and services. Since 1947, Eastern National has provided over $149 million in direct and in-kind aid to parks that support vital educational and interpretive programs in America's national parks. Learn more at www.EasternNational.org.
SOURCE Eastern National