COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., April 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Pat Boone All-American Meats today announced a new strategic partnership with the Christian Values Network (CVN) that allows shoppers to enjoy the finest American-raised, gourmet-quality steaks while supporting their favorite charities.
The legendary entertainer's legacy brand of premium mail-order steaks and other fine cuts already contributes 5 percent of every purchase to feed the hungry. Now, as a Premier Merchant and the Exclusive Gift Food Merchant of the CVN, Pat Boone All-American Meats will contribute an additional 3.5 percent of the proceeds on each sale, on top of its core 5 percent for hunger administered by the Pat Boone Foundation, for a total of 8.5 percent of each purchase going directly to support worthy charitable organizations.
Pat Boone Meats joins a growing list of some 700 merchants, including Best Buy, Walmart, Expedia, Target, Sears, Apple iTunes, Staples and many more, that each contribute a portion of customers' everyday purchases made through CVN.org to the faith-based charity of their choice.
In addition to strategic positioning on the CVN.org website, the partnership includes preferred positioning of the Pat Boone All-American Meats brand on email correspondence distributed to CVN members, generating a total of more than 4 million impressions per month.
"The CVN's active and growing network provides an excellent opportunity for us to spread the word about the great work Pat Boone Meats is doing to end world hunger," said Michael Genho, president of Pat Boone All-American Meats. "This is an exceptional partnership between two organizations founded on the premise of giving back. Not only do we share common values but also the belief that by working together, we can have a much greater impact than we ever could working alone."
CVN spokesperson, advisor and conservative host of the FOX News Channel's "Huckabee" talk show, former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee said he's very pleased to add Pat Boone Meats to the CVN community to help feed needy children, the elderly and impoverished families here and abroad.
"I've known Pat for many years and I've always respected his love of God, charitable endeavors and family. He's now combined all of these passions into Pat Boone All-American Meats, offering the finest, American-raised, tender aged steaks," Huckabee said. "It's Pat's 5 percent commitment to help feed the hungry that makes us so proud to have Pat and his team as part of our ConnectionPlus™ community."
To support the charity of your choice through CVN, sign up for a free membership at www.CVN.org. Then, start your online shopping at www.CVN.org, choosing the retailer or product category you need. Every purchase made through www.CVN.org earns contributions that range from 3 to 7 percent for the charity you specify.
The gourmet-quality USDA premium cuts at Pat Boone All-American Meats offer only the highest quality, consistently delicious, hand-trimmed and perfectly-aged meats delivered straight to your door. Featuring a succulent line of mouth-watering, thick-cut Filet mignon, Ribeye, Top sirloin, New York strip, T-Bone and Porterhouse, Pat Boone All-American Meats are 100 percent U.S.-raised and processed by only the choicest beef producers in the country.
All Pat Boone All-American Meats products are flash frozen at the peak of flavor and tenderness and shipped via FedEx in reusable, insulated containers, packed in dry ice to ensure they arrive fully frozen and in excellent condition. The company also offers gift cards and can package steaks for gift giving.
To place an order with Pat Boone All-American Meats, contribute to their 5 percent for hunger program and send another 3.5 percent of the sale to the charity of your choice, visit www.CVN.org.
About Pat Boone All-American Meats
Pat Boone All-American Meats was born out of a passion for faith, family, food and freedom, as well as the legendary entertainer's love of a great steak. Founded in 2010 by Pat Boone and JW Roth, Pat Boone All-American Meats delivers only the finest, premium-quality, U.S.-raised meats right to your door. As a charitable mission, at least 5 percent of every order goes directly to the nonprofit Pat Boone Foundation that supports organizations actively addressing the problem of world hunger. The brand is owned and operated by Accredited Members Holding Corp. (ACCM.OB), a publicly traded investment research firm based in Colorado Springs, CO. For more information, or to order by phone, call 1-866-400-9507 or visit www.PatBooneMeats.com to order online.
SOURCE Pat Boone All-American Meats